PDA

View Full Version : WOO!! My first ever trip to Disneyland/CA Adventure

heather
07-27-2003, 09:41 PM
I had a absolute blast!My first ever trip there (Im 16) It was my family and my best friend, anyways,we went to Disneyland first Disneyland was really great, except you couldnt walk 2 feet without someone bumping into you(in Main St. and the area around the 'river') which got really annoying. I was very thankfull for the unlimited fastpasses from AAA, Splash mountain had a 120 minute wait time, but for us, it was only 20 minutes. It was really fun. As for California Adventure, this park was my fav. they were doing the whole X-games thing which I thought was cool, especially the traveling band, The Covers. That park was alot less crowded and I liked the rides alot better, I saw that Ryan Seacrest guy on Tuesday there. Anyways, for my first trip I had a awesome time! I just got sunburned bad. I was dissapointed to find out that Space Mountain was closed though, cause everyone says its so much fun! Yeah, I just wanted to say how much fun I had... and a little 7 year old called me stupid cause I was in his Splash Mountain Picture.... even though I was told to sit there!! ok, byee

MonorailMan
07-27-2003, 10:03 PM
A series of Poems to make comments....by Hastin Zylstra.

Young she be...however....X-games work on thee.
But me be as young as she be...and X-games make me flee.

She say that she likes DCA. Most don't like it...but that's okay...as folks in TDA...say, "It's finally working, hurray!"

She seem excited, for Disneyland...after all, it is grand...an Annual Passport be soon in her hand.

:D :fez:

YellowMan
07-27-2003, 10:24 PM
I'm so glad to hear you had a good time. I had been wondering how tourists would take to the X-games stuff, but it seems like it only enhanced your visit. It's very refreshing to see a good report from the parks for once.

Anyway, glad you had a great time and managed to get through the crowds and heat alive (although, probably a lot pinker).
Originally posted by MonorailMan
A series of Poems to make comments....by Hastin Zylstra.

Young she be...however....X-games work on thee.
But me be as young as she be...and X-games make me flee.

She say that she likes DCA. Most don't like it...but that's okay...as folks in TDA...say, "It's finally working, hurray!"

She seem excited, for Disneyland...after all, it is grand...an Annual Passport be soon in her hand. A note to "Hastin Zylstra", don't quit your day job. Seriously, don't.

MonorailMan
07-27-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by YellowMan
A note to "Hastin Zylstra", don't quit your day job. Seriously, don't.

Well, I don't plan too. ;)
BTW, no need to Quote it, it's my real name. :)

YellowMan
07-28-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
Well, I don't plan too. ;)
BTW, no need to Quote it, it's my real name. :) I thought it might be a pen name or something. It's very unique. Don't quit your day job, and don't change your name.:)