PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Fastpasses

teach
07-27-2003, 09:04 PM
My family and I have just returned from a five day trip to Disneyland. It was our second trip in two years. We had the unlimited fastpass option with our park hoppers and they proved to be invaluable. Considering that we visited on a Saturday in the middle of July; we were able to experience all of the main attractions in Disneyland by 2:00 pm. We experienced the materhorn, tea cups, alice in wonderland, peter pan, dumbo, snow white, pinocchio, Mr. Toad, king arthur's carrousel, casey jr. train, and it's a small world all by 9:30. Then by using the unlimited fastpass option, we completed Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Mountain Railway, POTC, Haunted Mansion, Roger Rabbit, Star Tours, Winnie the Pooh, and Splash Mountain by 2:00. After taking a break in the afternoon and returning in the evening, we were able to complete 30 attractions in total, all in one day!This is in comparison to what took us over two days to complete on our first trip two years ago. On our last day, wanting to experience all the headline attractions one last time, we were able to experience all of the fastpass rides in both parks by early evening and even had time to do some rides two or three times. I am amazed at what the unlimited fastpass option could provide and highly recommend anyone planning a trip to look into purchasing these passport plus tickets. Would love to hear other people's experiences with the passport plus and see what approach they took with their unlimited fastpasses.