PDA

View Full Version : Attraction posters for sale?

Mickeyslittlehelper
07-27-2003, 02:30 PM
Last August when I was at the Disney Gallery I saw attraction posters for sale. I regret not buying one. I will be at DL in 24 days and was wondering if they still sell them???

Thanks,
John

Not Afraid
07-27-2003, 03:00 PM
Yes! They have them in The Gallery as Print-on-Demand. They have an even larger selection of them then they hade with the pre-matted ones.

CarlieB
07-27-2003, 04:11 PM
Are these the sort of retro posters or newer modern ones?

Not Afraid
07-27-2003, 04:47 PM
Mostly older, originl design posters. They're very cool.

CarlieB
07-27-2003, 05:05 PM
Awesome - I'll keep an eye out for them:)

JasPadres
07-28-2003, 08:30 AM
the posters are awesome last time i was at the gallery i picked up 4 they are so cool. they are hanging all over my house i can't wait to get more.

laldava
07-28-2003, 08:49 AM
Me and my brother have been collecting these posters for years. For a while they stopped selling the pre-matted ones and then they came back, though only a few were available. We have about 20-30 of them because each time we would go, different ones were available. Its funny, about 10 of them fill a hallway in my house. Also, although the new ones are the originals, I noticed that some of the color schemes were different on the new prints than on the older ones for the same attractions. For instance I have one for mission to the moon, I think, and the colors on the newer print of the same poster that I saw at DL a few months back seemed faded and washed out compared to the colors on my copy, which I bought about 8 years ago. Could have just been that batch though.. who knows. Either way, these posters are really nifty collectors items. I remember buying one with my brother for the Tahitian Terrace on its last day of operation in the early 90's. Kinda interesting when you buy ones for attractions that have since become a part of DL history.

Wanda Woman
07-28-2003, 10:20 AM
How much are the posters? Are there different sizes (and therefore prices)?

They sound very cool!

Wanda Woman