PDA

View Full Version : Fez brigade in WWTBAM-PI Saturday?

tod
07-27-2003, 11:04 AM
Who were you guys at the 5 pm show Saturday? Three guys with fezzes on have to be together -- and have to be from here...
You guys made a break for it before I could say anything to you.

--T

in the Ring of Fire with my son in #6 and #7.
:fez: :fez: :fez:

Not Afraid
07-27-2003, 11:14 AM
It wasn't my Fezalicious Husband, cemeinke or I. So, someone else will have to 'fez up.:fez:

Morrigoon
07-27-2003, 12:12 PM
I saw a group of 3 all in fezzes on Indy yesterday - they weren't any of ours that I could tell.

Matterhorn Fan
07-27-2003, 12:48 PM
OK, I'll fez up. One of them was me. :|

Not Afraid
07-27-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Matterhorn Fan
OK, I'll fez up. One of them was me. :|

Yeah, so you just apperated from one coast to the other?:rolleyes: :p

lindyhop
07-27-2003, 01:51 PM
I was misled into thinking I knew someone because of the fez but after running over I realized it was no one I knew. What a disappointment.

At the Village Fest in Palm Springs this past Thursday night the local Shriner's had a booth where they were selling peanuts as a fund-raiser. There were no tiny little cars but one of the guys was wearing a fez. :fez:

gliterrboy
07-27-2003, 01:56 PM
Ok, I have waited long enough, I thought I would be able to figure it out through context, etc. But what is the deal with the Fez? what is it? Why is everyone obsessed with it? Here I sit, in the dark! thanks

Not Afraid
07-27-2003, 02:08 PM
OK. I will try.

It all started with a certain poster, cemeinke, buying a fez at the Adventureland Bazaar.

Next, cemeinke and the rest of his Mouse Adventure team became "Fez-Bowl-Law", proudly wearing fez's and customized bowling shirts. Members were spotted by other padders before the game began, thinking they were Alladin cast members.

Zapppop create a fez smilie for MP that is used and loved by all.:fez:

The Fez Craze catches on and, soon, others beyond the Fez-Bowl-Law team are wearing the fez with pride.

The Fez becomes a Universal Head Symbol to identify MP members.

It's a craze, a trend, a cult, and it's Feztacular!:fez:

Matterhorn Fan
07-27-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
The Fez Craze catches on and, soon, others beyond the Fez-Bowl-Law team are wearing the fez with pride. So far beyond, in fact, that fezheads have been spotted on the East Coast. No word on whether they were MPers or not.

lindyhop
07-27-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Matterhorn Fan
So far beyond, in fact, that fezheads have been spotted on the East Coast. No word on whether they were MPers or not.

It appears anyone can buy one of these status symbols. Something must be done!

Uncle Dick
07-27-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by lindyhop
It appears anyone can buy one of these status symbols. Something must be done!
Is there some kind of Universal Hand Signal that can be used to distinguish non-MP fezzers from their MP-card-carrying brethren? Maybe it's time to bring back the red wand. ;)

Not Afraid
07-27-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Uncle Dick
Maybe it's time to bring back the red wand. ;)

Why I juat saw it the other day!

jerjer2005
07-27-2003, 02:55 PM
ok... iv been posting on this board for a long time and i still dont understand it... Fez? whats a fez

Not Afraid
07-27-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by jerjer2005
ok... iv been posting on this board for a long time and i still dont understand it... Fez? whats a fez

:fez:

MonorailMan
07-27-2003, 03:04 PM
fez (fez), n., pl, fez·zes.
1: a brimless cone-shaped flat-crowned hat that usually has a tassel, is usually made of red felt, and is worn especially by men in eastern Mediterranean countries :fez:

DisneyFan25863
07-27-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
Members were spotted by other padders before the game began, thinking they were Alladin cast members.

How was I supposed to know? :fez: ;)

stinkerbell
07-28-2003, 08:39 AM
Feisty fashionista falters for fez (http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/iamstinkerbell/vwp?.dir=/Feztacular&.src=ph&.dnm=Gettin%27+fezzy+with+it.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/iamstinkerbell/lst%3f%26.dir=/Feztacular%26.src=ph%26.view=t)

From left to right:

Allysen1derland, stinkerbell, mystery lurker, zapppop, cemeinke, stitcher, Not Afraid, Flubber, and Largent81

Not Afraid
07-28-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by stinkerbell
Feisty fashionista falters for fez (http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/iamstinkerbell/vwp?.dir=/Feztacular&.src=ph&.dnm=Gettin%27+fezzy+with+it.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/iamstinkerbell/lst%3f%26.dir=/Feztacular%26.src=ph%26.view=t)

mystery lurker

I believe his name is Jim and he is a CM is Guest Services. He decided to hang with us that night and he just stuck! He posts here too, sometimes.

tod
07-28-2003, 10:56 AM
Now I don't feel so bad about not walkng up and introducing myself to those three guys in fezzes.

--T
relieved