PDA

View Full Version : Big Dif. Between Deluxe AP/ Premium AP?

Mickeyslittlehelper
07-26-2003, 11:20 AM
For my trip in August we decided to get a Deluxe AP when we arrive. As a member of the Disney Club you get $20 off of the Premium AP. Is it worth the extra $50 for the Premium? Do you get much better discounts? The parking is not an issue.

Thanks,
John

T-24 Days

Mickeyslittlehelper
07-26-2003, 11:28 AM
Sorry, I checked the restaurant discount differences from mousesavers.com. I dont need any more info.

Thanks,
John

Dexter
07-26-2003, 11:31 AM
Premium passes have no blackout dates, they also get a discount at certain DTD shops, like the hairwrap place (10%), they get a 15% discount at Ariels Grotto, and the Blue Bayou.

I personally would suggest checking the annual passholder site for the complete list cause I don't remember what all we get. If you don't have access to the site, PM me and I'll check for you if you want to know what discounts Premium passes get over deluxe passes.

DopeyWife
07-26-2003, 12:43 PM
I totally think the Premium is worth it since you don't have to worry about blackout dates.

Darkbeer
07-26-2003, 01:11 PM
Here is a thread that should answer any questions you have...

Which AP should I Buy? (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13708&highlight=annual+pass+discount)

LibraryGirl
07-26-2003, 01:31 PM
The Premium AP comes with parking!! If a non-Premium AP is purchased, parking can be purchased for $40.