PDA

View Full Version : Park Hoppers & Character Meals?

daycaremommy
07-25-2003, 09:26 PM
I have a couple more questions. You'll all be sick of me by the time my vacation rolls around! I really do appreciate all the input though!

How do the park hoppers work? Can you go for the day at DL then go see the electrical parade at DC at night? or does that count as "2" days?

How/where do I get tickets for Character breakfast/lunch? Where are these? Goofy's kitchen or where do you recommend?

LibraryGirl
07-25-2003, 09:32 PM
The park-hoppers work so you can go Disneyland and DCA in the same day. It doesn't count as 2 days.

As for the tickets for Goofy's Kitchen, it depends on how you're planning your vacation. If you book your trip through Disneyland.com, you have an option to choose the character breakfast. I am not sure if it works through AAA, so I'll have to tag another Padder in here to help!!

I booked through Disneyland.com, so that's the only one I am sure of.

DisneyLuv
07-26-2003, 07:58 AM
I just purchased my tickets to Disneyland through AAA. Thanks to Mouseplanet and the wonderful information found on it, I asked for the AAA plus package. These tickets include not only 5 days but also Character Breakfast, FastPass Option, ESPN, and free parking. Price of these tickets was only $122.75 instead of $119.00. I found it interesting that nothing was said on AAA website about this package, only the $119 Park Hoppers. Since I always book my own hotel reservations, at the Desert Inn, which isn't included with any of the Good Neighbor packages, I only needed the tickets.

Looking forward to my first trip since December 2000, I can't wait until August 24th. :D

daycaremommy
07-26-2003, 10:16 AM
Disneyluv- Looks like we will be there around the same time...We are going Aug. 25-29th! Still deciding on a room though! Have you stayed at the desert Inn and suites before? How was it?

DisneyLuv
07-26-2003, 07:21 PM
Yes, we will be arriving on Sunday, August 24 and leaving Saturday, August 31. We will be staying at the Desert Inn. I'm starting to drive my friends nuts between whistling "It's a Small World" and singing the Mickey Mouse March song.... :D

4 weeks and 1 day....