PDA

View Full Version : Have U received your Parkhoppers or $50 card from the Ralph's/Coca-Cola contest yet?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

jcruise86
07-24-2012, 11:43 AM
Howdy fellow "winners"! (Especially winners of two Parkhoppers or of $50 gift cards.)

So the Coca-Cola/Ralph's contest folks wrote that we would receive our prizes in "approximately 8-10" weeks.
July 31 is officially the end of ten weeks, but they did wrote "approximately." So maybe we won't get anything till August, or. . .

Please let us know when you receive your Parkhoppers or gift card.

bennette
07-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Nope. Then again, I haven't really been counting the days.

Mermaid
07-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Well, not the hoppers or gift card, but we won the $10 merchandise prize (totally betting it is a stuffed Lightening McQueen) and it has not come yet either.

TTFN92
07-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Nope. Won the gift card and Cars merchandise. I was actually thinking the merchandise would be a car, like the ones that are a little bigger than a Matchbox car.

nursechrissy32
07-24-2012, 01:15 PM
no, we have not yet either...we won a gift card for the store...

Sleeping Beauty's mom
07-24-2012, 01:39 PM
I haven't gotten my tickets yet either. I think its been about 12 weeks ??

jcruise86
07-24-2012, 04:25 PM
I haven't gotten my tickets yet either. I think its been about 12 weeks ??

It'll be ten weeks on Tuesday, July 31.

ALB2277
07-24-2012, 05:58 PM
after asking for an update i receved this email:

Hello XXXXXXXXX,

Our team is currently getting prepared to have a Disney travel agent reach out to you.

Sincerely,

ePrize Customer Service

of corse i won the az vacation package

ALB2277
07-25-2012, 10:47 AM
I received this email today the 25th after asking about the other elements of my prize:

Hello XXXXXXXXX,

We appreciate your follow up, and please know we are aware of your prize and wish we had further information for you, but at this point, we do not.

You will be receiving your prize in its entirety and we appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Kimmy
ePrize Customer Service

My hopes of this happening quickly were dashed ageist the rocks. I find it had to believe that such a large company as ePrize is having such problems. and that the sponsors being coke and ralphs are being so slow with giving the prizes to ePrize to tell the truth with 6 days tell the 10 weeks is up I am not encouraged by this lack of information.

Shortpix77
07-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Won two Deluxe APs and haven't heard anything either... we have a trip on Sunday that I was hoping we'd be able to use these for, but I'm trying not to get set on it since we've heard zilch about it from the company...

PlayGirlBunny
07-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Nothing yet my daughter won park hopper passes.

ainsley09
07-28-2012, 09:45 AM
I suspect we'll have to sign for them, so whenever a delivery truck comes down my cul de sac I peek out the window like a puppy eagerly awaiting their owner! Maybe I'll call on Tuesday.

ALB2277
07-28-2012, 09:48 AM
Wow you have a phone number please share

Malcon10t
07-28-2012, 10:02 AM
1 (877) 837-7493
Fax 1 (213) 270-6595

ALB2277
07-28-2012, 10:19 AM
Wow is this for eprize or one of the sponsers

Crystalyte
07-28-2012, 01:24 PM
I haven't heard anything about my park hoppers either. At least we're all in the same boat.

Malcon10t
07-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Wow is this for eprize or one of the sponsersIt is listed as the LA office for eprize.

ALB2277
07-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Ok every one the phone number for eprize is 1 (877) 837 7493 let’s all call so they know we won’t be ignored anymore!!

ALB2277
07-30-2012, 09:19 AM
I faxed them at (213) 207 6595
Ok tomorrow is the 10 week deadline for our prizes have arrived my name is XXXXXXXXXX why is it that every time a question is asked that no one has an answer please give us the info on our prize here is what I won:

XXXXXXXXX XXXXX,

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-ColaŽ Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to DisneylandŽ Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (I) four (4) 3-day DisneylandŽ Resort Park HopperŽ tickets, good for admission to DisneylandŽ Park and Disney California AdventureŽ Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!

Please give me some info asap I am getting very frustrated with this process as are many other people as I read the Disneyland blogs.

My email is XXXXXXXXXX
My fax is XXXXXXXXXX
My phone is XXXXXXXXXX

ALB2277
07-30-2012, 10:05 AM
I faxed them at (213) 207 6595
Ok tomorrow is the 10 week deadline for our prizes have arrived my name is XXXXXXXXX XXXXX why is it that every time a question is asked that no one has an answer please give us the info on our prize here is what I won:

XXXXXXXXX XXXXX,

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-ColaŽ Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to DisneylandŽ Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (I) four (4) 3-day DisneylandŽ Resort Park HopperŽ tickets, good for admission to DisneylandŽ Park and Disney California AdventureŽ Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!

Please give me some info asap I am getting very frustrated with this process as are many other people as I read the Disneyland blogs.

My email is
My fax is XXXXXXXXXX
My phone is XXXXXXXXXX

Malcon i just relized what i did can you edit out my name and email also please i came bact to do it when i relised what i had done but you bet me to most of it?

AVP
07-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Malcon i just relized what i did can you edit out my name and email also please i came bact to do it when i relised what i had done but you bet me to most of it?I've removed it for you, but in the future please think twice before posting your personal information. As you can see, it can take a bit for a moderator to get to it, and in the interim your personal info is out there for everyone to see

AVP

mmclubhouse mommy
07-31-2012, 02:48 PM
Today, I received a call from Disney about winning the Package Prize, her name was Ariana and she was in charge of promotions. She was very sweet and helpful and informed me that I indeed had won the prize and that The Disney Travel Company would contact me in 1-2 days to plan my trip. She went over all of the things I had won with the package and it was all accurate with what Kroger/Coca Cola had stated in the contest. She said that the tickets, merchandise gift card, and welcome basket would all be there when we arrive for our trip. The gas card would be sent out by Coca Cola and Kroger. So hang in there guys...the prizes are legit and you will get them. I was worried too, but now I am very estatic to plan our trip!

ALB2277
07-31-2012, 03:28 PM
Same Call Today was so happy to Get some answers

disneylandkitty
08-01-2012, 08:50 PM
i so happy u finally got a call i know u were trying so hard on here and disboards to get an answer

ALB2277
08-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Still have to wait for eprize to send the gas card