PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Moto Big Air Stunt Riders

Doodle Duck
07-25-2003, 07:23 AM
Forget the image of a bunch of punks showing off in the parking lot of an abandoned K-Mart....the show we saw yesterday could stack up against ANY that ever played the nations arenas...X Games Shrek games...these guys have a Daredevil Motorcycle Stunt Show that blew me away. All the 'tricks' were top notch, ZERO filler...in the 50's they would have been billed as "The Death Riders" and banked the bucks. Having been around motor sports and arena shows all my life...I was WOW-ed to the heels (kinda hard to do).
A slick PROFESSIONAL 30 minutes of 6 guys risking their necks to entertain (and make no mistake...they risk.) a meager crowd.
As a Theme park 'Show' it's a thriller and a half despite the carping of what does or does not belong in a Disney Park. The level of stunts are so FAR ABOVE the stuff being done at Diz France or Universal it's almost silly to compare them. And there is NO comapaison whatsoever with what is going on 'Extreme Sports' wise at other parks and fairs.
Only reason I write this is, for those who may tend to miss it...forget the 'tude you may or may not have on X Games and the kids that drive you nuts in your own parking lot with banging skateboards etc....this is pure and simple death defying motor sports action and the riders are the TOP of the food chain and highly skilled performers...the best of the best...not just hired hot shoes.
A 30 minute show not to miss. Joey Chitwood would drool. You're watching the opening stunt scene of a James Bond flick LIVE...enjoy it, be boggled.

DonaldDuck14
07-25-2003, 07:38 AM
yeah i totally agree with u mr. duck! i enjoyed the show very much, and the stunts they do are amazing! so those of u who haven't seen it, u really should! August 10th is coming up quickly, and if the heat is a concern just go a bit later in the day for their last show where it won't be as hot and the sun won't be directly over ur head.