PDA

View Full Version : DCA the "Rock" in our Halloween bag.

Mr D
08-25-2001, 03:36 AM
Al really summarized that quite well, also to note that the media has picked up the news about TDS and I fear the crack in Eisners dam is about to spread. I bet CNN will pick this up today about the Downtown LA news story of the kid wishing he went to a baseball game instead of Disneyland.

disneyhead
08-25-2001, 07:16 AM
Maybe Fox News or MSNBC, it won't be CNN. They are owned be Disney. I bet NBC would love to take Disney (ABC) down a few notches.

merlinjones
08-25-2001, 07:55 AM
>>Maybe Fox News or MSNBC, it won't be CNN. They are owned be Disney. <<

Wrong. CNN is owned by rival beast AOL/Time/Warner.

Darkbeer
08-25-2001, 09:27 AM
That was a great article (if you haven't read it yet, head over to the news section...) Sums up my feeling just about right.

Especially my favorite ride at DCA, Soarin'. The queue area, especially after they split to the two theaters, is just SOOOO bland. Monitors to set up a story.... something on the wall to read.....

I hope that TDS is a mega-hit, and hopefully some people will wake up and realize that you get what you pay for. (and can charge what you want if the product is good enough!)

disneyhead
08-25-2001, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by merlinjones
>>Maybe Fox News or MSNBC, it won't be CNN. They are owned be Disney. <<

Wrong. CNN is owned by rival beast AOL/Time/Warner.

I stand corrected. I'm so confused.
It won't matter soon, I hear Microsoft has got a bid in on the entire planet, but I think The Federal Trade Commision might consider that a monopoly.