PDA

View Full Version : The Official JRob/MousePad Meet!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

JRob2k1
08-24-2001, 05:44 PM
Well it's finally official....

If you've been waiting to finally meet the man behind Paul Rudd and the President of the NPFC...here's your chance!! If you have no desire to meet me, dont worry...Im not that intresting!!

I will be at the Disneyland Resort from September 7th until the 9th. Thats a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I will be at the DL Resort around 9 or 10 on Friday night....All day Saturday.....Then I can stay in the park until around 8 or 9 pm on Sunday.

So, is there actually anyone intrested?? If so, let's choose the day, the time, the location, etc...

I look foward to meeting some of you, and if not....I'll find something to do, after all, I'll be in Disneyland!!;)

-JRob

Lacrosse Boy
08-24-2001, 05:47 PM
I would, but we only get out there on my mom's weekend business trips. Sorry. (Although it should be noted she takes a lot, and if it's to California (DL, Knotts!) or Florida (WDW, duh) ). I'd love to meet you if I could.

stan4d_steph
08-24-2001, 05:50 PM
Unfortunately I will be in the SF Bay Area that weekend for work. Someone will need to take photos. Sorry to miss you. I'm sure there will be others there, most MousePlanet people meet at the hub near the Goofy statue at noon on Sundays. Have fun!

DisneylandBoy
08-24-2001, 06:36 PM
I plan on going the 8th or 9th (probably the 8th) I'll post again when I have more details and we can meet!

Doodle Duck
08-24-2001, 07:38 PM
I'll be in my house those days...you'll have to come here.

lisap
08-24-2001, 07:53 PM
We will be there Sunday afternoon around 2pm-8pm See Ya there!!

JRob2k1
08-24-2001, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by lisap
We will be there Sunday afternoon around 2pm-8pm See Ya there!!

WARNING:
Just make sure to be there closer to 2 then to 8. I leave sunday and 8 MAY BE pushing it!!!!!:eek:

So does that mean I have to stand in the hub for six hours waiting and wondering for people I've never met....;)
We are meeting at the hub, right?

As for Doodle, you could come to the Plaza and we could meet through the DL gates...;) Hopefully Eisner will leave soon so you can join us someday!!If thats a big enough reason for retirement I dont know what is??

-JRob

Doodle Duck
08-24-2001, 08:28 PM
"So does that mean I have to stand in the hub for six hours waiting and wondering for people I've never met...."

Solution: Everybody wear RED shirts!!!

Ralph Wiggum
08-24-2001, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by DoodleDuck(A.E)
"So does that mean I have to stand in the hub for six hours waiting and wondering for people I've never met...."

Hahah...i get it...i get it...cleaver

JRob2k1
08-24-2001, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by DoodleDuck(A.E)

Wait a minute.....:D

lisap
08-24-2001, 08:37 PM
No No No-
I meant we would get there at two and leave at 8pm. Oakie dokie?

Let's all carry roses and a copy of Pride and Prejudice like in the movie You've Got Mail...:D

JRob2k1
08-24-2001, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by lisap
No No No-
I meant we would get there at two and leave at 8pm. Oakie dokie?

Over and out, a-ok!!

Let's all carry roses and a copy of Pride and Prejudice like in the movie You've Got Mail...:D

EandC and I are JUST friends...With Doodle suggesting the red shirts, then add the roses and the P&P, well you get the idea...:eek: ;)

-JRob

Morrigoon
08-24-2001, 08:49 PM
Can I just walk in with Mr. Darcy on my arm?

j/k actually I can't go this weekend... can't go til I'm employed. Anybody in Vegas need to hire a Disneyphile with an aircraft dispatching license? (doesn't have to be an airline job!)

Napsto
08-25-2001, 12:38 AM
is everbody invited?

08-25-2001, 05:54 AM
JRob2k1 and EandCDad together?

Lisap, that's got to be worth something little and sparkly in the way of antique jewelry from NOS. Barring that, take the edge off the pain at the Candy Kitchen.

And godspeed.

Ralph Wiggum
08-25-2001, 09:17 AM
NPFC reunion!!! welll...actually Union

JRob2k1
08-25-2001, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Napsto
is everbody invited?

If you want to drop by and say "hi" be my guest. I would love to meet all the MousePadders someday!

NPFC reunion!!! welll...actually Union

Hey, we gotta start somewhere! You going to be there?

-JRob

JRob2k1
08-26-2001, 12:29 PM
***BUMP****

Just in case anyone else was intrested!

-JRob

Sheila
08-26-2001, 06:47 PM
Dang! I guess I missed everybody. :(

Showed up late at the Hub at 2:10 p.m. Pestered all the people sitting there asking if they were MousePadders. Waited at the White Rabbit statue until 2:25 then my BF and I went off to join other friends.

It was so darn hot, I assume everyone met up and took off? It was just miserably humid and hot there.

Well, we'll try again sometime (but when it's cooler please!).

Sheila

JRob2k1
08-26-2001, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Sheila
Dang! I guess I missed everybody. :(

Showed up late at the Hub at 2:10 p.m. Pestered all the people sitting there asking if they were MousePadders. Waited at the White Rabbit statue until 2:25 then my BF and I went off to join other friends.

It was so darn hot, I assume everyone met up and took off? It was just miserably humid and hot there.

Well, we'll try again sometime (but when it's cooler please!).

Sheila

In reference to this thread, Im not coming down until Spet. 8th!! This SPECIFIC topic is about that particular meet. You can come though on the 8th if you wish...

-JRob

Sheila
08-26-2001, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by JRob2k1

In reference to this thread, Im not coming down until Spet. 8th!! This SPECIFIC topic is about that particular meet. You can come though on the 8th if you wish...

-JRob

Ohhhh.... got it. Boy, with three different threads going about meets, I'm having trouble keeping it straight! ;)

We may have to go to a meet calendar thingy at some point.

Sheila

JRob2k1
08-26-2001, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Sheila
We may have to go to a meet calendar thingy at some point.

It's very helpful...When I first started talking about coming down and meeting some MP'ers, I kept using the wrong days and nobody, or me, caught on for a while. Finally AdrienneK was there to save the day and not make me look so foolish....

Im so scared of her wrath... :(

-JRob

EandCDad
09-01-2001, 07:02 AM
One week to go, I'm all atwitter.

JRob2k1
09-01-2001, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by EandCDad
One week to go, I'm all atwitter.

Its gonna be wierd isnt it??;)

I cant wait....And hopefully everyone will be witty and clever just like on the boards, minus the 10 minutes you can mill about perfecting your post.

One week...

-JRob

09-02-2001, 06:25 AM
If you think of it, please pay my respects to the Submarine lagoon (R.I.P.) 'Preciate it.