PDA

View Full Version : Need ticket info QUICK - please help!

SimpTwister
07-23-2003, 08:19 PM
SimpTwister is coming to DLR!

OK, here's the situation: A friend of my parents is getting us some kind of passes through a DL employee.

As far as my parents know, it's a single-day pass for 'Disneyland'.

Would these be a specific type of pass? IOW, do you know what I'm talking about?

OK, here are the main questions:

Is this type of pass date-specific? It it good for either DL or DCA? Is it/could it be a park hopper?

We need to know the specifics to plan what other admission media we may need to purchase.

Please advise, and thanks very much!

-Simp

MonorailMan
07-23-2003, 08:58 PM
I'm betting that it's a Sign-In ticket. Will the CM be meeting you there?

If so, then the sign-in ticket, is a park-hopper. ;)

SimpTwister
07-23-2003, 09:04 PM
Thanks MM.

Not sure if it's a sign-in pass. Is there any other type of pass that CMs can get for other people?

BTW, I just realized I said 'DL employee' in my previous post. (sigh) I had just been talking to Muggles about the subject - guess it rubbed off on me. I meant 'CM', of course. ;)

Polar33
07-23-2003, 10:48 PM
I think you need a little more information to be sure.

The two types of complimentary admission media that can be obtained through a CM are:

Sign-in: For a sign-in the CM must be present at the time of entry; only three guests per day can be admitted with this method. Upon entry you will receive tickets good for park hopping.
Comp Tickets: CMs receive two Complimentary passes twice a year (which reminds me...anyone gotten their summer passes yet?). These passes do not require the CM to be present at the time of use and as many can be used as needed as long as they are not expired. I checked the back on the last ticket I got and it said that it can be used as a hopper, however I also checked one that was slightly older and it said that it was not. Chances are it will be up to the discresion of the CM working the gate at the time.