PDA

View Full Version : It's official, Peter Pan line the longest!

curtsinore
06-25-2012, 06:16 PM
It's drizzling here in Oregon, so came in from weeding and Jeopardy was on the tube and Alex used the Length of the Peter Pan ride to have the contestants state the question " What is Disneyland". The clue was wordy and long enough for the correct question without adding Peter Pan, but I am thinking it is a jab by his staff on the long Peter Pan wait.

disneyland addict13
06-25-2012, 08:31 PM
I took a picture of the clue!

curtsinore
06-26-2012, 07:11 AM
hey northern neighbor, you must have escaped inside from the weather also. Thanks for the photo, I thought it was a hoot after all the RSR comments. And it is because of the line that I only ride during MM. Peter Pan is my favorite ride at DL when combing different factors that make an attraction the best. But the chain line just creeps me out!!!

Drince88
06-26-2012, 07:20 AM
Considering they're not currently recording (and even if they were currently recording, just with their normal production time-lag) this would have been recorded prior to June 15.

And speedy recovery to Mr. Trebek (http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/24/showbiz/alex-trebek-heart-attack/index.html)

curtsinore
06-26-2012, 08:09 AM
But that is the beauty of the answer!!! Of all the rides in Disneyland the staff writer choose Peter Pan. Folks don't mind waiting for star tours or space, Indy or Thunder. Peter Pan line has no beauty in the humanity of lines, kids bouncing off your knee caps, pushing the chain back and forth , cutting and yes, our lack of contact with any guest in our compass direction. Why last night before the show, I was sharing with my son how his new job was going to be like the Peter Pan line( He is sorting green beans on an assembly line) pure down right drudgery. It is the longest line.