PDA

View Full Version : Questions about DL on Thursday

jennyren
07-22-2003, 12:59 PM
My Family and I are going to be in DL on Thurs. 7/24. ANd I had a couple questions. I was wondering how crowded the park will be. We are planning to get into the park at opening and I was wondering what would be the best way to ride all of the big rides (since we are there only one day we want to ride all of the big rides). Thanks for ANY advice. Sorry if it was confusing!

CarlieB
07-22-2003, 01:41 PM
My (fairly limited experience) is that Thursdays aren't too busy (although in the summer months numbers are likely to be up). However, my guess would be that it won't be nearly as crowded as the weekend would be. Someone who's been to the Parks more recently may be of more assistance though...Have a great time:)

Darkbeer
07-22-2003, 01:50 PM
Learn how to maximize your FastPass use, makes a big difference....

The Joy of FastPass (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14736&highlight=fastpass+unlimited)

RStar
07-22-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by jennyren
Sorry if it was confusing!

No worries, we know EXACTLY what you are asking. It is the main focus when going the Disney parks- how to maximise your day.

I would start by choosing one E-ticket ride and be on Main Street when the park opens (the gate lets people in 1/2 hr. early). Then go directly to that ride, do not pass go, do not collect $200. You will be sure to have the shortest wait of the day.

Then I would pick up two fastpasses that are not connected, and go ride a couple rides as you wait for the fastpasses to come up. If you can, after the first one "ripens" and you're on your way to ride it, pick up another one if it is on the way. Maximise fastpass to maximise your day!

Then rest durring the mid affternoon (3-5:00) get an early dinner. Then you'll be up to going untill closing. If you're in a hotel, a nap and shower does wonders!

Have fun!