PDA

View Full Version : Conductor Mickey hats come in 2 sizes!

AnotherJenny
06-15-2012, 03:44 PM
Alright, I thought I'd share this, since a lot of CMs don't seem to be aware of it.

I tried on a hat, and it was small, but I really, really wanted it. I also saw 2 people try them on, say they had big heads, and leave. I commented to the CM who was ringing me up that I usually wear child's ears, but this was small. She told me they come in sizes, and voided the transaction while I went to find another hat.

There were 2 CMs roaming the store (Elias & Co) making displays of 3 small hats on top, and a bin of both sizes below. I must have seen 8 people some in, try on one of the small hats from the display, put it back and walk away. I figured out that if you lift the Disney label, there is a size label underneath. I found Sm/Med hats, which are really small, and LG/XL hats, which are pretty big. Anyway, it's too bad Disney hasn't hired me on commission, because I went through the bins for awhile (looking for the perfect hat, a lot of the ears went floppy and the badges are crooked.) and I told at least 20 people about the sizes. I made so many sales!

Pics:

AnotherJenny
06-15-2012, 03:48 PM

Apparently I can only attach 1 file per post, so here's the second pic.

Shortpix77
06-15-2012, 03:51 PM
I got that hat too, love it!! I didn't realize there were different sizes until after I'd already purchased it, when someone else asked me if it was "one size" or if there were different sizes. I checked the label, and sure enough! I just got lucky and picked up the right size initially.

fairestoneofall
06-15-2012, 03:59 PM
I got that hat too, love it!! I didn't realize there were different sizes until after I'd already purchased it, when someone else asked me if it was "one size" or if there were different sizes. I checked the label, and sure enough! I just got lucky and picked up the right size initially.
And you looked very cute in it!

Drince88
06-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Those are really cute!

Shortpix77
06-15-2012, 05:13 PM
And you looked very cute in it!

Thanks, Fairest!

ALB2277
06-15-2012, 07:21 PM
from a long family of rail roders i must have one of these

olegc
06-16-2012, 06:54 AM
I picked one up too - yes, try them on to see if it fits your heald

dlfansx4
06-20-2012, 08:22 AM
OK, I must get one for DS. Actually, he is dying for the remote control trolley also so I think I'm going to have to make a trip to go shopping this Saturday, LOL. DS's birthday is coming up so this is perfect.

candles71
06-20-2012, 10:59 AM
FYI, they are only available in DCA. It was the hat N wanted, but Mad Hatter's didn't have, they said it was DCA exclusive. Whistle and I offered to run into DCA to get her one (we had bought the girls 1 day 1 park tickets for friday) but she declined and went with her second choice, a Tinkerbell top hat (but smaller it sits on the top of the head with a strap).

PlayGirlBunny
06-21-2012, 12:29 PM
At the first stop where they have the Conductor Hats I heard a CM talking to another CM memeber as they were restocking saying at least 3 head sizes. I guess she was restocking by hat sizes.