PDA

View Full Version : Help with DLH

Wade Shrader
07-21-2003, 11:54 AM
I'm sure this has been posted before, but hopefully, somebody will help me!

My wife and I are taking our 6 yr old triplets to DLR for the first time, and we're staying at the DLH. Would someone please give me some info about which rooms/towers to ask for?

We would preferably like one with a daybed, but our kids are small enough that they can sleep together. Which towers have daybeds? Which tower faces the park? Which one faces the pool?

Thanks in advance!

Wade

hmbldr
07-21-2003, 12:07 PM
Sierra Tower (eastside) faces DCA, DL, and DtD. Our room had 2 queens and a day bed. 5 of us ( 3 kids, 6,8,13) were quite comfortable as the room is quite large.

tjrj
07-21-2003, 12:13 PM
Rooms in the Bonita Tower are large also. Ours also had a daybed and 2 queens which came in really handy when our boys(12 & 7 at the time) wouldn't settle down together. Had a wet bar area and a fridge too. On one side of the building rooms faced the parking lot but we asked for a room with a water view room-and were right over the waterfall and could see Fantasy Waters show from our room, the koi ponds, Neverland Pool area.

LPnerd
07-22-2003, 12:11 AM
spring for the conceirge rooms . esp with the kids. the money you will save on bkfst alone will pay for the extra rm cost! That hotel is fantastic!!!!!

chelbell
07-22-2003, 06:47 AM
Rooms in the Marina Tower are also roomy and have day beds. Those rooms look over either the parking lot, or the Neverland Pool. We stayed in the Sierra Tower a few months ago, and while it was very nice to have the view of DD and the parks, the noise from DD was a little too much for us. They had a band that was parked near the front of Rainforest, and we could hear the music until about 11:00 each night. If you don't mind the noise, the view is nice. I agree with LPnerd...if your budget allows, go for the conceirge. Continental breakfast, snacks and drinks all day long....it was nice to go back to the room for a rest during the day or evening, and stop by the lounge for snacks and drinks. Have a great time!!:)