PDA

View Full Version : Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue?

Duane
06-13-2012, 08:20 AM
Are there any characters inside when eating at Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue? It seems like I read that Woody and Jessie from Toy Story are at this restaurant but I can't find any details anywhere. :confused:

currence
06-13-2012, 09:00 AM
They were there as a character meet & greet when it first opened. They were removed after about one-year if I recall correctly. The last time we were there, I *think* they made some appearances on the stage but I may be getting my visits confused. I haven't eaten there in quite a while so even that may have changed. I'm pretty sure if they came back in a meaningful way it would have made the threads and I didn't hear anything about it yet.

MidwayManiac
06-13-2012, 09:09 AM
I've eaten there twice recently (on week nights) and didn't see them.

sunnydalegirl
06-13-2012, 10:04 AM
No characters but there is live music.

Duane
06-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Thank you for all of the responses. Looks like I'm going to have to let my little girl know that Jessie will not be there when we eat.

Drince88
06-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Thank you for all of the responses. Looks like I'm going to have to let my little girl know that Jessie will not be there when we eat.

Just a word of warning - Jessie and Woody are HUGE! Not knowing how little your little girl is - that might make a difference when you do go to meet with the cowgirl.

jchou
06-13-2012, 11:10 PM
The last time we were there for lunch, Jesse was next door in front of the cabin and hosts Santa Claus during Christmas season.

3Princesses1Prince
06-14-2012, 08:52 AM
Jesse and Woody are usually right outside by Big Thunder Ranch.

Mermaid
06-15-2012, 07:36 AM
We saw Jessie and Woody in Big Thunder Ranch (where the petting zoo is- right next door to the BBQ). It was great because a lot of people skip this so we only had to wait like 3 people to see them. Now that I think about it, I think Woody was out front, but we asked the CM where he was (he was on break) and we waited for him to come back. But Jessie was inside with no wait. There is a CM at the entrance and they should be able to tell you if/when she will be back!