PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Event - Dinner package sold out!

AVP
08-24-2001, 06:27 AM
Did anyone have any luck getting through to buy your Nightmare Event Tickets? Dinner sold out 45 minutes after the tickets went on sale this morning. The non-dinner ticket is still available, but probably not for long.

If you are having trouble getting through, try this number too: 407-827-7600.

Good Luck!

Adrienne VP

mcampisi
08-24-2001, 06:42 AM
The line is constantly busy when I try and call

Gandalf
08-24-2001, 08:33 AM
Thanks Adrienne!
Do you know if they are going to use the voucher system to ride? Or will it be fastpass scenario?

blusilva
08-24-2001, 08:33 AM
I have been dialing non-stop since 6:00 a.m. No kidding. I still haven't gotten through. I'm so sick of hearing a busy signal. :)

Thanks for the update Adrienne!

***edit*****

Got thru on the alt. number. Thanks so much. One problem though - I had no idea they wanted name, address and phone number for everyone in the party. I wasn't able to get tix for one of my party members. I've never been to one of these events before, and had no clue. There was some long involved explanation about the merch, blah blah blah, everyone needs to be who they say they are.....Frankly, I'm going for the panel discussions and the preview, not the merch. I wish they could take that into consideration.

SpazRobot
08-24-2001, 08:46 AM
I am so P I S S E D!

I started calling at 5:55 AM and didn't get through until 7:45.

Dinner packages were sold out and I had to settle for the cheap tickets and being put on the $200 waiting list.

I redialed for an hour and 45 minutes before I got through. I woke up two hours early and held in my pee for nothing.

AVP
08-24-2001, 09:34 AM
Update:

The three Disneyland Resort Hotels have a special offer for guests attending the event. Room rates are $125 for the Paradise Pier Hotel, $140 for the Disneyland Hotel, and $195 for the Grand Californian. All rates are plus tax and parking of course! If you stay in one of the hotels for the event, you receive another gift. These packages are selling VERY fast, so be sure to call for your reservations as soon as you hang up from buying your tickets! Call 714-520-5005 for details.

Adrienne VP

Napsto
08-24-2001, 09:47 AM
my friend tried 150 times before quitting. he called before 6 and left a message but i HIGHly doubt that will work.

pullmyfinger.com
08-24-2001, 10:51 AM
You may fax your order to this number:

407-566-1387

Put how many tickets, name, address, phone number, credit card number, exp date. Let them know $65 vs $85.

I did this last night. SMOOOOOOOTH as silk!

Lani
08-24-2001, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by pullmyfinger.com
You may fax your order to this number:
I did this last night. SMOOOOOOOTH as silk! Do they call you to confirm your reservation or something?

blusilva
08-24-2001, 11:50 AM
Woo! Success! Only 6 hours and 40 minutes of my day spent. :)

Adrienne and MousePlanet, again, THANKS. I would never have known about this if it weren't for you guys and I've been hyped about it since it was first mentioned early last year.

See you guys there! Woo!

Sheila
08-24-2001, 12:28 PM
I finally got through too. At 1:15 p.m. calling the Florida number. The CM said the phones were going crazy today.

I'm exhausted now, but at least I got two $65 tickets.... ;)

Sheila

Napsto
08-27-2001, 09:24 AM
yea, we got 6 $65 tickets. it will be fun.

Gandalf
08-27-2001, 10:54 AM
Will Disneyland be offering another dining area for those that weren't able to get the $200 dinner package? It doesn't have to be on the scale as Blue Bayou. I think Redd Rockets was the place for the Villains Event. I wonder if they could do a quick NBC themed dinner there.

Napsto
08-27-2001, 12:21 PM
the dinner for the villians event was GOOD.

KarenW2
08-28-2001, 08:24 AM
My DH and I were at a couple of Hallmark events this past weekend, so we had to call from Kansas City, MO.! We tried all day long, busy signals everytime, then finally got thru to order our $65.00 tickets.

We're also interested to find out if they'll be sending out Fast Passes or something to ensure people getting onto the ride. Adrienne, or anybody, do you know when we'll be getting the additional info and what the maximum number of people will be for this event?

Thanks in advance for any info & we're looking forward to another fun event!

Napsto
08-28-2001, 11:46 AM
i have a feeling this event will bea lot of fun.

Gandalf
08-28-2001, 12:04 PM
The $65 tickets event portion will probably be like the DCA preview event but without the question/scavenger hunt and buttons. I still have the DCA paperweight somewhere. Looks like it will only be the Tim Burton and Danny Elfman Panel and a ride through the HM. I wish I had known about the other WDW phone number. Apparently knowledge is power after all. The dinner package sure looks like it would have been the one to get.

Tony
08-28-2001, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by KarenW2
Adrienne, or anybody, do you know when we'll be getting the additional info and what the maximum number of people will be for this event?

The total number of people should be approximately 200 for the dinner and an additional 1000 for the sneak preview $85/65 portion.

More information will be included in the registration packets. No word on when exactly those are going out, but I would guess look for them in the next week or two.

Tony

Gandalf
08-28-2001, 06:24 PM
Someone is saying that they had called in and there were 1500 total tickets sold. They said there is a waiting list of 600 for the $200 dinner. I wonder if they're still taking names for the waiting list. Did they up the amount of tickets because of the printing error of the Monday call in? That is sure of a lot of people going, will the theater hold that many?