PDA

View Full Version : Accommodation with 3 beds

BUSTER1530
07-18-2003, 05:57 PM
Hi, Can anyone recommend good, cheap accomodation as close to the Disneyland entrance that offers rooms with 3 beds. Our 15yr old refuses to sleep with the 11 year old and last time we went to DL we stayed at the Fairfield, which had 2 queen and a sofa bed. Great for us, but reading recent reviews I am now having 2nd thoughts about this hotel. It seems to have gone downhill. Help!!!!!

Matterhorn Fan
07-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Rooms at the Paradise Pier Hotel have two beds, and one cushy chair that's actually a hideway bed--no extra charge for a rollaway, no need to bring a sleeping bag.

The Desert Inn (off property, but about as close as you can get), has certain rooms that are larger than usual, and which nicely accommodate someone in a sleeping bag (or if you've got an air mattress or something).

jerjer2005
07-18-2003, 07:49 PM
most all of the offsite hotels will provide rollaways for lil to no cost... i personally recomend the best western on harbor.

SNL Addict
07-18-2003, 07:52 PM
When we travel My parents share a bed and my brothers share a bed, we pack along an air matress with us, and I sleep on that, its easy to blow up (buy a little air filler upper or whatever or use a hairdryer) and its really comfortable IMO. I dont think they are TOO expensive espeicially if you are going to be using it often

jerjer2005
07-18-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by SNL Addict
When we travel My parents share a bed and my brothers share a bed, we pack along an air matress with us, and I sleep on that, its easy to blow up (buy a little air filler upper or whatever or use a hairdryer) and its really comfortable IMO. I dont think they are TOO expensive espeicially if you are going to be using it often

It seems like your getting the lower hand of the deal lol.

Elly
07-18-2003, 10:13 PM
The Best Western Park Place Inn offers mini-suites which consist of 2 double beds and a sofa. Your son could sleep on the sofa if he prefers. The Candy Cane Inn offers a room for $87 online which is big enough to accommodate a rollaway for a small additional charge ($10 I think).

YellowMan
07-18-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Matterhorn Fan
The Desert Inn (off property, but about as close as you can get), has certain rooms that are larger than usual, and which nicely accommodate someone in a sleeping bag (or if you've got an air mattress or something). My family has stayed here many times when I bring a friend along and my family doesn't feel comfortable having a non-family member sleeping in the same room as them (go figure). Anyway, they offer a pretty good rate for a style of room that essentially is two adjoining rooms (4 queen beds, 2 TVs, 2 restrooms) with one entry/exit door. It's not too much more a night than the usual rooms (I think around $25-30 extra) and even with that it's much cheaper than a standard room on property.

And the Desert Inn is almost "on property" as it is about a 30-40 foot walk from the crosswalk across Harbor Blvd. into the Disneyland Resort.

heather
07-27-2003, 09:59 PM
and it had 2 full size beds as well as a hideaway sofa bed that was the same size as the others, very comfortable.

ralfrick
07-28-2003, 05:09 PM
We'll probably be at the Desert Inn for the second time this fall. They have several multi-room configurations; see layouts in the AAA book and (probably) their web site.

experiment626
07-28-2003, 06:53 PM
The Days Inn on Ball Road has rooms with 3 doubles.