PDA

View Full Version : Tour Gardens restrooms closed

cstephens
07-18-2003, 05:27 PM
We were at the park again today *yawn* and I stopped by the restrooms at the Tour Gardens. I don't normally go to those because they're not very well kept, but early in the morning I figured it would be ok. Surprised to learn that the doors were padlocked shut and the signs taken off the doors. I haven't been that way in quite some time. Anyone know when and why they got rid of those?

surffnutt3000
07-18-2003, 06:17 PM
Anyone know when and why they got rid of those?

Maybe TDA decided, after extensive guest surveys of course, that they already had too many Attractions in operation???

TerryTiger
07-18-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by cstephens
We were at the park again today *yawn* and I stopped by the restrooms at the Tour Gardens. I don't normally go to those because they're not very well kept, but early in the morning I figured it would be ok. Surprised to learn that the doors were padlocked shut and the signs taken off the doors. I haven't been that way in quite some time. Anyone know when and why they got rid of those?

It has been recently, I often stop there when I am leaving the park. Those restrooms are always uncrowded whereas the ones to the right of City Halll are always packed. Last time I used one was less than 2 weeks ago. I noticed yesterday that they were gone.

jerjer2005
07-18-2003, 10:15 PM
maybe there remodeling... or painting or such things and they thought they would eliminate confusion by removing the signs???