PDA

View Full Version : Would this work in DCA?

Rallymonkey23
07-17-2003, 11:20 PM
I was cruising in the Disneyland Paris section of this site and saw that they have this attraction there.

Originally posted by malin
Armegeddon(Twister and Backdraft style special effects show)

For those who have been there. Do you think this could possibly fit in the Hollywood & Dine building?

It sounds like something that could help out DCA. Just a thought.

Nigel2
07-17-2003, 11:38 PM
Didn't they say in a review that it wasn't that great of an attraction?

Rallymonkey23
07-18-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Nigel2

Heck if I know. It's gotta be better than a building just sitting there wasting space. ;)

jerjer2005
07-18-2003, 12:27 AM
the actual setup of the building may not work... personally id rather see a ride then a show go in there... dca has enough shows.... but if we have a show option i would like to see the tarzan show from animal kingdom or the indy show.

Nigel2
07-18-2003, 12:27 AM
Well anything they do seems to make people mad.:~D

9oldmen
07-18-2003, 05:31 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Nigel2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heck if I know. It's gotta be better than a building just sitting there wasting space. "

...Which is why they should open SSL.

jrad32
07-18-2003, 08:38 AM
SSL is not better than an empty building in my opinion. The empty building is slightly better.

YellowMan
07-18-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Rallymonkey23
It's gotta be better than a building just sitting there wasting space. ;) I've got a better idea! Reopen Hollywood & Dine. They're going to need it when TOT opens and the only "restaurant" in HPB is Award Wieners.
SSL is not better than an empty building in my opinion. The empty building is slightly better. Good thinking. They should leave it empty forever and never add another dark ride to DCA.:rolleyes:

JeffG
07-18-2003, 12:14 PM
It was pretty widely rumored that the "Armageddon" attraction was the original plan for the site where they ended up putting in the "Millionaire" show. If that one is dying down in popularity, maybe it will get switched over at some point.

-Jeff

DBJ
07-18-2003, 12:24 PM
I like that thought! That way, the Hollywood section of the park would be nearly complete. They should overhaul SSL though, drop in some new 3D film into Muppets (they could even split production costs with the Florida version for a new film), and with TOT opening, they would have a real complete draw for DCA.