PDA

View Full Version : Cars Land Indy 500 ad

lowfidelity
05-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Anyone see the ad for Carsland with John Lasseter that aired before the Indy 500?

It was one of the most comprehensive ads of Carsland I have seen! The ad featured all the new rides and shops.

This seems like a huge advertising push coming into the home stretch considering it was a national ad. But an annual car race does seem to be the appropriate place I suppose.

curtsinore
05-28-2012, 07:54 AM
It is not posted on youtube yet and I only found one new Buzz DCA ad posted and it ends differently then the Disneyland Buzz ad. On AFV they broadcasted the commercial with the two Cars characters set of eyes in the dark and then the lights came on in Carsland, WOW!!! All those neon lights, a nightime attraction unto itself. While at youtube saw all the posted Carsland footage. I am really surprised that Disney is spending so much money early into summer season when Carsland is going to get crushed anyhow with advertsing. Why not wait till end of summer to advertise, oh that's right all the of the new ticket prices revenue has to be spent somewhere, why not on enticing Carsland ads!!