PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Time at Disneyland

Marox3
05-26-2012, 06:40 AM
Does anyone know when they will post the dates and prices for the event?

I see the dates of 9/14 - 10/31, but nothing else. We want to go back again this year and begin the planning.... :cool:

3Princesses1Prince
05-26-2012, 07:41 AM
At any time. The dates were announced mid May last year. And around Memorial day weekend the year before. Parties won't start until around 9/28 if the follow previous years' patterns.

MouskaMommy
05-26-2012, 09:15 AM
Can anyone who has done this give me advice I'm debating going this year my son will just have turned 1 or should I wait till maybe next year?

3Princesses1Prince
05-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Can anyone who has done this give me advice I'm debating going this year my son will just have turned 1 or should I wait till maybe next year?
Either way he's free until he's 3. My son went at 10 mo and my daughter was 2.5, I have to say he will enjoy and understand it better at 2.

MouskaMommy
05-26-2012, 09:27 AM
I didn't know he was free that's awesome!! Thanks for the info

JunJunM3
05-27-2012, 06:40 AM
Unless they change it for this year, the Halloween Party events are on Tues & Fridays, and Halloween Day itself which this year falls on a Wed.

3Princesses1Prince
05-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Unless they change it for this year, the Halloween Party events are on Tues & Fridays, and Halloween Day itself which this year falls on a Wed.

I agree, HOWEVER I wouldn't make non refundable plans around that. Safer to wait until they're officially announced since they can and have changed from year to year.

Marox3
05-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the info. I noticed after I posted that WDW has already posted dates and prices. Seems like it went up a couple bucks, but I can't quite remember what it was last year.

Last year was our first time doing this event, and my son, plus his friend, loved it so much, they want to go back. They have been working on the costumes this weekend... :p Tried to explain they have a few months to go.. but that wouldn't stop them.

I have to say we had a blast last year, so I can see why they are excited. Mind you... they are 16 year olds (hahaha).

Now I'm interested to see how much more the tickets will be.......:eek:

megzrg
05-30-2012, 03:48 AM
We are anxiously awaiting the news as well so we can begin planning our October vacation around the parties. I am also curious if they are going to move the party back to DCA now that the construction is over.

shna
05-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Last year, CMs at the Halloween Party told me that the party is going back to DCA in 2013. I like the party so much better in DCA & am hoping it goes back this year rather than next year.

Gandalf
05-30-2012, 06:32 PM
I wish Disney could move the Halloween Treat Party back to DCA this year. The possibility of including the Mad T Party elements for Halloween would be outstanding.