PDA

View Full Version : It feels so strange without Space Mountain.

MonorailMan
07-11-2003, 09:14 PM
I am really missing Space Mountain right now. I use to try to ride it every trip. Overall, it was my favorite mountain, and now, It feels so strange without it there. It use to be our default ride, when we were bored, we went on SM. Now that it's gone, it fells like I'm missing a key part of Disneyland. I just hope the redo in '05 will be worth it.

I feels like par tof Disneyland had died for me. I know I shouldn't get this attached to a attraction, but I fell really sad. It's like losing a member of the family. I stare at the blue wall, and feel blue. :( :crying:

mrfantasmic
07-11-2003, 09:20 PM
I talk to people who have just been to disneyland and say that it is just so empty without space. It's like having POTC closed for a visit!
Hang in there! We'll get it back!

jtracy
07-14-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by mrfantasmic
I talk to people who have just been to disneyland and say that it is just so empty without space. It's like having POTC closed for a visit! When I went to Disneyland in early May, both Space Mountain and Pirates were closed! Talk about a bummer of a trip. Tomorrowland was desolate and Critter Country was overflowing with people.