PDA

View Full Version : New Parking Lot?

Castmbrdlx
08-23-2001, 07:59 AM
Has anyone noticed the new parking lot on harbor, in the spot were the supposed new park will be built? They have also added on to our castmember lot. I dont know why cause the one we currently park is very big and never full. I have also noticed that they have cleared quite a bit of land in that area.

Alex S.
08-23-2001, 08:08 AM
The last item in this Reporter's Notebook (http://www.mouseplanet.com/notebook/rn010510.htm) gives some information on the parking lot.

I haven't heard many complaints about parking this summer, so apparently my concerns were unwarranted (though I still think the parking is insufficient if you are filling both parks with locals). Disney 1, Alex 0.

Cadaverous Pallor
08-23-2001, 08:36 AM
First of all, Alex, you look mahvelous in your avatar photo (that -is- you, right?);)

I've seen the parking structure fill up. I went on a Friday night and got there about 7pm, and they sent us to Pinocchio - which was almost full. The structure looked full to us, and we wondered what they did if they ran out of room. I didn't know they'd send you over to the convention center etc.

Alex, I read your article, and you are right - IF the parks fill up they'll be out of room. Luckily enough for Disney, DCA bombed and it's not a problem.

:D

Napsto
08-23-2001, 01:46 PM
wellhopefully dca gets busy!