PDA

View Full Version : How to get in the Parade of the Stars?

WizKidRyan
08-22-2001, 09:08 PM
I want to mess with my friends heads and get all of us into the parade of the stars next time we're at DL...Does anyone know how to get "signed up" for it?

FantasmicFan82
08-22-2001, 09:42 PM
the easiest thing you can do it walk in with TICKETS, they won't do AP's. i would have though, but they keep telling me to go away with my AP. as if AP's would be in the parade every day..... uhhh yeah!;) :)

zapppop
08-23-2001, 07:37 AM
To be in 45 Years Of Magic: The Parade Of The Stars , just be somewhere along the parade route 1 hour prior to the parade. Cast Members in color t-shirts and light blue overalls with white clouds on them, will come through the area and ask people at random if they would like to be guest performers. You can also ask them( if you do, try to be a little zany; they look for people with energy ).

That's about it.

I've done it 5 times now and the cast members recognize me, so I can't do it anymore.

Oh well.

DisneylandKid
08-23-2001, 09:56 AM
Some of us were trying to get in the Parade of the Stars back in April during Spring Break. Since we were AP-holders, the guy asked us if we could come back to be in the parade another time because it was so busy. He did NOT force us away, he just asked nicely. He said to come back during the "off" season (May, then September) to be in the show.

zapppop
08-23-2001, 04:06 PM
I've never had any of them ask me if I was an annual passport holder, however they do ask if you've been in it before.

If you've been in it before, they'll only let you do it if it's a weekday. Weekends are for 1st timers only.