PDA

View Full Version : Who from CA or AZ wants to go to a Cars Land VIP party or win other cool prizes

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

disneylandkitty
04-19-2012, 09:22 PM
This contest is open to Ca and AZ residents only. You can 4 tickets to the VIP Carsland party, Annual passes to Disneyland, park hoppers and 50.00 gift card to Ralphs. The contest is sponsered by Ralphs, coke, Frys and the disneyland resort. My dad has already one passes to the Carsland party and I'm very excited I get to go. https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/familyfun/ralphs

SigalTchelet
04-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Thanks! I just entered!

KarenW2
04-20-2012, 02:48 AM
I just entered, tho I didn't get 3 in a row. :( I'll try again tomorrow!!

mrsdisney68
04-20-2012, 03:16 AM
Thanks!!Good luck everyone!!!

TTFN92
04-20-2012, 06:59 AM
I just entered and it said I won Fry's-Carsland merchandise and I'd get an email in 24-48 hours.

TTFN92
04-20-2012, 07:01 AM
Just got the email and it says I got a Cars themed gift valued at $10. It's better than nothing. I'll have my DH enter too.

josephfive
04-20-2012, 07:45 AM
Thanks! I really hope a Mousepadder wins something big!!

John
04-20-2012, 08:28 AM
Thanks! I won a $50 Fry's gift card!

Mousepadders rock!

ALB2277
04-20-2012, 09:06 AM
ok it said i won a vacation ohh i hope its true

ALB2277
04-20-2012, 09:59 AM
this is what the email says i won

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets, good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!

AVP
04-20-2012, 10:05 AM

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets, good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Malcon10t
04-20-2012, 10:17 AM

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets, good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!Congrats!!!!

TTFN92
04-20-2012, 10:47 AM
That's awesome! Congrats!!!

chahn
04-20-2012, 10:50 AM
I'm bummed that I didn't realize it was a Flash game before entering on my iPad. I couldn't see anything on my screen but it apparently registered as a play as I'm not eligible to try again until tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow I'll remember to try again! :) Last year I won a Ralph's gift card.

Andrew
04-20-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm bummed that I didn't realize it was a Flash game before entering on my iPad. I couldn't see anything on my screen but it apparently registered as a play as I'm not eligible to try again until tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow I'll remember to try again! :) Last year I won a Ralph's gift card.

It looks like the sweepstakes entry is not Flash, but the "bonus game" after entering is. Pretty smart on the part of the organizers since it means people with mobile devices can enter.

chahn
04-20-2012, 10:54 AM
Ah, thanks Andrew. I couldn't tell what should have been there as it was a page banner with a blank screen below from the iPad.

candles71
04-20-2012, 11:13 AM

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets, good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!

:p Yay!!!! Congrats!!!

TTFN92
04-20-2012, 11:42 AM
I used my iPhone. After I put all my info it took me to a page that had a link saying something about not being able to see so I clicked on it and it said I won something. I think I'll enter my DH on the computer and see what happens.

THpoohbear
04-20-2012, 12:59 PM
I just won a 4 pack of passes to the Cars Land Sneak Peak on June 14th! YEAH! SO excited! Bummed about not being able to ride much due to being pregnant, but still super excited. I guess after winning this and the D23 Little Mermaid discussion panel, I can't claim I don't win anything anymore. :)

Thank you to disneylandkitty for posting! I had no idea about this contest.

And a big congrats to ALB2277 for the vacation!

ALB2277
04-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Prizes:

THERE ARE SEPARATE PRIZES FOR RESIDENTS OF ARIZONA AND RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA.

FRY'S PRIZES – FOR ARIZONA RESIDENTS ONLY

3 FAMILY VACATION PRIZES: One (1) vacation package (“Vacation Package”) for winner and up to three (3) guests to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA (the “Resort”) consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card (subject to restrictions). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,496.00 each prize.

100 FRY'S GIFT CARD PRIZES: A $50 Fry's gift card. ARV: $50.

600 CARS LAND MERCHANIDISE PRIZES: A “Cars Land” themed gift, determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $10 each prize.

RALPHS PRIZES – FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY

10 DISNEYLAND RESORT ANNUAL PASSPORTS PRIZES: Two (2) Disneyland® Resort Deluxe Annual Passports valid for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park on 170 preselected days during regular operating hours (terms and conditions of Annual Passports apply). ARV: $758.00 each prize.

400 KROGER CARS LAND SNEAK PEEK PARTY PRIZES: Four (4) passes (“Party Passes”) for entrance to Disney California Adventure® Park and Cars Land Sneak Peek Private on June 14, 2012. Party Passes must be used on the specified date or winner will forfeit the prize. ARV: $364.00 each prize.

400 DISNEYLAND RESORT PARK HOPPER® TICKET PRIZES: Two (2) 1-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets. ARV: $210 each prize. Tickets expire June 14, 2013

200 RALPHS GIFT CARD PRIZES: A $50 Ralphs gift card. ARV: $50.

cstephens
04-20-2012, 01:48 PM

That's awesome, congratulations!

I just won a 4 pack of passes to the Cars Land Sneak Peak on June 14th! YEAH! SO excited! Bummed about not being able to ride much due to being pregnant, but still super excited. I guess after winning this and the D23 Little Mermaid discussion panel, I can't claim I don't win anything anymore. :)

Woo hoo! That's terrific. Congratulations!

candles71
04-20-2012, 01:51 PM
I hope that is a typo. It says Deluxe APs good for 170 days.
And, I didn't win anything. Nor did Whistler or G or B. And, I am out of 18 y/os in my house. :p But I sent a text to my BFF, so she can enter.

TTFN92
04-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Just entered my DH and he won a $50 Fry's gift card. Woo hoo! Not too shabby. I think I may put it in our trip can to use this summer either for gas or snacks.

THpoohbear
04-20-2012, 02:36 PM
I received the winning confirmation email, but there were absolutely no details about the event. Anyone have any guesses as to if this will be an after hours thing only or if we'll have admission for the whole day?

Have the height requirements for the rides been posted somewhere yet? ETA: I just found the info. RSR is 40" and the other two are 32".

shna
04-20-2012, 02:56 PM
DCA is closed to the public that day -- so I'm guessing the preview will be during the day.