PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars merchandise in the park

MickeyFan4Ever
04-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I need your help. My 4 year old has a new obsession - Star Wars. She only likes the original films (with Luke, Leia and Han). I know that there is a store in Tomorrowland that used to see Star Wars merchandise. Is it still there? Do they sell t-shirts (for little kids) or water bottles? I have a friend who is going to Disneyland next month, so I was going to ask her to pick something up for my daughter, but I don't know what might be there. If you happen to know what might be avaialble, please share! Thank you so much!

Shortpix77
04-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Yes, it's still there! The store is called Star Trader, and there's pretty much everything you can imagine... I was there over the weekend, and they have shirts for kids and adults, hats, backpacks, beanies (Yoda, Storm Trooper, Darth Vader), action figures, big plastic banks for kids... you can build your own light saber (they have assorted sizes/colors/pieces that can be put together), they have costumes, stuffed animals, etc. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but pretty much the entire store is Star Wars, with the exception of a few Captain EO items.

candles71
04-18-2012, 10:27 AM
The yoda backpack is really cool, think yoda on Luke's back during Empire. There is Chewie and Vader also but I don't like them as well. There are R2D2 mickey ear hats. One of my favorite Tshirts says Judge me by my size on the front, and the back has Yoda, too short for a ride (height measuring stick) with Mickey Ears on.

TTFN92
04-18-2012, 11:29 AM
One of my favorite Tshirts says Judge me by my size on the front, and the back has Yoda, too short for a ride (height measuring stick) with Mickey Ears on.
My little boy who passed away last year used to wear this shirt all the time. He was little and it was always a big deal to see if he was tall enough for the next set of rides. It was cute because he was little like Yoda. I think it loses something on adults.

MickeyFan4Ever
04-18-2012, 12:21 PM
My little boy who passed away last year used to wear this shirt all the time. He was little and it was always a big deal to see if he was tall enough for the next set of rides. It was cute because he was little like Yoda. I think it loses something on adults.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank all of you for your help.

disneyochem
04-19-2012, 09:39 AM
My daughter also only likes the middle three films of Star Wars. We were there last week--she found plenty of stuff. Lots of tees with Yoda, Darth Vader--not too much with Luke, Leia and Hans. She found a shirt that showed those three with Japanese writing on it. Absolutely loved it (and got it) since she is also really into anime and is learning Japanese.