PDA

View Full Version : 'Net access at DL Resort?

Cat03
07-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Hi all, newbie here - couldn't find this question on the first six pages, so hope Im not repeating but does anyone know if there is internet access anywhere on DL resort property without needing a laptop? Please include fees if there are any and you know of them, thanks!

DisneyFan25863
07-07-2003, 08:09 PM
I believe that all of the hotels computers with access to high-speed internet. I think the rate was $3/hr.

Also, why did you search through 6 pages when you can just http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/images/top_search.gif ?

SoCalDisneyLover
07-07-2003, 08:13 PM
There was a thread awhile back pertaining to this. I believe someone said there are internet kiosk machines in the Disneyland & Paradise Pier hotels, on the first floors. I think they said near the Gift Shop in the DL Hotel, and near the elevators in PP. Someone else might be able to confirm this.

I believe the Business Center at Grand Californian is more expensive, at least $15-20/hour...but the kiosks are cheaper. It's high speed access, so you'll get stuff done quicker.

MonorailMan
07-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Also, if it's just simple web surfing, like not e-mail, etc... There's always. fabulous Innoventions! :D :geek:

HBTiggerFan
07-07-2003, 08:26 PM
Here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17011&highlight=email+access) you go :)

SoCalDisneyLover
07-07-2003, 08:43 PM
OK...now I've asked this before, and I was never able to get a straight answer beyond...."if you know something about computers, you'll be able to figure it out."

I went in there one day, and spent about 15 minutes, and was still not able to get onto sites like E-Bay. It kept coming up with the "not allowed access" or something to that effect.

If people are afraid to post it here, could someone Please PM me with info on how to get onto a website like E-Bay, that seems to be blocked on the Innovention computers. THANKS! :-)

Cat03
07-08-2003, 08:14 AM
Thanks, all, for your replies - glad to know I'll be able to check my (web based) email if need be. :)

Hi DisneyFan25863 - I didn't use the 'search' function cuz like I said, I'm a newbie (just began perusing this board yesterday) and didn't even realize that function was available - thanks for the heads up!

And HB Tigger Fan - thanks for the link!