PDA

View Full Version : Kids Names for their Favorite Rides

mamabot
07-07-2003, 02:28 PM
This is way more fun than Annoying Names for Rides.

One of my four year old son's favorite rides is "Mickey Mouse Spookies". And he will not ever let us leave "Mickey Mouse's House" without a ride on the "Dinosaur Choo-Choo". I finally convinced him to go on the "Fast Choo-Choo", but all he ever really wants to do is go to "Jack Skellington's House".

My two and a half year old daughter's favorite ride is "The Princess Boats".

Love playing Pollyana!

Anyone else have any fun names?

Morrigoon
07-07-2003, 03:12 PM
When I was a kid, I referred to Adventure Through Innerspace as : The Incredible Shrinking Machine. Yeah, baby!

disneynut
07-07-2003, 04:45 PM
We go on "the dinosaur train" DLRR, "the car ride" Autopia, "the rocket ride" Astro Orbiter, "zip a dee do da" Splash Mountain, "the bear ride" Matterhorn, "the spitting frogs" Gadgets Go Coaster, and "Buzz Lightyear's Ride" Space Mountain.

No trip to DCA would be complete without visiting "The Ropes".

lisap
07-07-2003, 05:20 PM
My daughter used to be afraid of the "Snow White and the Seven Doors" ride. :p It's VERY hard to pronounce Dwarfs without front teeth. Or understand what a dwarf for that matter.

dsnylndmom
07-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Well from birth I've taught the boys that the HM is "the Haunted MANSION" LOL so they both say that. They both call POTC "pirates" Autopia is "da cars" to my 4 year old. And my 8 year old started calling BTMRR "Fast Train" so my 4 year old calls it that too. ;)

I guess they are pretty boring LOL:p

stinkerbell
07-07-2003, 06:26 PM
I called Adventures Through Innerspace "the shrinking machine." I honestly believed we shrank, too. The Peoplemover was the "Tron" ride.

Cassidy calls POTC "Pirates of the KerABBeean" and she still calls HM, the Haunted House. Ack! :eek: Drives me nuts. She calls Star Tours, "Star Wars." She always calls the Matterhorn "Thunder Mountain." I love it.

What's funny is that she KNOWS "Autopia" and she tells people that sky buckets used to fly through Thunder Mountain. :D

Our youngest calls Dumbo "Bumbo" so that's what we call it.

MammaSilva
07-07-2003, 06:33 PM
In no particular order...

Matterhorn... the blue boats

Indy..... the elevator ride (don't ask, it's an SAP thing)

HM.. the 'back and forth ride'

Splash.... the wet ride

Space Mt... the ooooo oooooo ride

BTRR......the hands up ride

Autopia.... the cars

Soaring..... the fireworks ride

GRR.... the other wet ride

She does call Dumbo, Dumbo...

the carousel... the horses

Peter Pan... the flying ride

Roger Rabitt, the smelly ride

The Train.... the train.