PDA

View Full Version : Catal Uva Bar now serving breakfast

cstephens
07-07-2003, 12:00 PM
Starting July 7, Catal Uva Bar in Downtown Disney will be serving breakfast from 8am to 10am. The current menu can be found here (http://www.colddeadfish.net/catal/cataluvabarbreakfastmenu.html).

Andrew
07-07-2003, 12:07 PM
Thanks for posting this. I may need to stop by for a bite either before or after birthday ceremonies (if any) on the 17th.

from the linked page (http://www.colddeadfish.net/catal/cataluvabarbreakfastmenu.html)
Children's Menu

Short stack of pancakes served with two slices of bacon and maple syrup $5.95

Two scrambled eggs with two slices of bacon and maple syrup $5.95

Do you happen to know if they're picky about adults ordering off the children's menu? I typically can't eat very large breakfasts...

Dlandmom
07-07-2003, 12:14 PM
That's great! Breakfast places are always welcome in my book! I can't believe its $2.85 for coffee, though. Is that the going rate at DLR?!

cstephens
07-07-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Andrew
Do you happen to know if they're picky about adults ordering off the children's menu? I typically can't eat very large breakfasts...

I'm not sure. I know that once upstairs, one of the adults in our group ordered something off the children's dinner menu because she couldn't eat very much, but I don't know what their normal policy is. I might be able to find out some info for you, but that might not necessarily help on the day of your visit. I'd suggest just stopping in that morning and asking them before deciding if you want to eat there.

CarlieB
07-07-2003, 01:06 PM
Sounds good
:)

I am very fond of the Uva Bar - it's a great place to grab a snack and/or drink and relax.

dav
07-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Does it taste better than eating Mickey's Head?

-dav

cstephens
07-19-2003, 10:01 AM
They've adjusted their menu a bit, decreasing the price on most of the pastries and entrees and adding one item to the adult entree list (pancakes). They're also now serving breakfast until 10:30, as opposed to 10:00am.

They're apparently doing quite well with the breakfast, so at some point, I guess I'll have to get there early enough again to try it.