PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dream collection?

dawnid
04-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Have they really sold out or pulled all of Kinkade's merchandise from Disneyland? I was postponing purchasing the Beauty and the Beast until I got back from vacation but I may have waited too long.

olegc
04-10-2012, 09:56 PM
I had not seen it for a while being prominent in Disneyana or Disney Gallery - but maybe the family had it pulled. It will garner higher prices for a short time after his passing, then the price will go way down. As I said - don;t know the reason it's not in the parks but my guess would be it was pulled for alternate sale. (just an opinion)

dlfansx4
04-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Have they really sold out or pulled all of Kinkade's merchandise from Disneyland? I was postponing purchasing the Beauty and the Beast until I got back from vacation but I may have waited too long.

I was chatting with the CM at the Art Gallery on the Wonder last week and she said she expected to see the Kinkade merchandise go up in price soon. There was a Beauty and the Beast piece that I wish I would have bought then also (sigh).

But she also told me was that she heard from a CM at Disneyland that someone came in right after his death and purchased every piece of his work that they had in stock. Totally cleaned DL out of Kinkade items. I don't know if that is true or not, but I wouldn't be surprised.