PDA

View Full Version : All the old Disneyland postcards!

Dean Higgins
07-07-2003, 11:28 AM
Pony Sugrue posted this link earlier to make a point about a portrait of Madison in Disneyland (long story on that one), but I thought the basic link was worth its own thread.

Enjoy this very cool site!:

http://www.disneylandpostcards.com/

justagrrl
07-07-2003, 01:03 PM
Thanks! I love looking at these kinds of things. :) Check out the jungle cruise pics. It's certainly become a jungle compared to how it was back then.

Lost Boy
07-07-2003, 08:05 PM
My God what wonderful memories these pictures bring back. All the younger members of this board should go to this site and spend some hours looking at every old vision of Disneyland from beginning to end and you will see what we old timers are talking about. This is My Disneyland. Oh yea:D

MonorailMan
07-07-2003, 08:18 PM
I want to fall down and cry. :crying:

If I could have only experienced Disneyland in it's good days. I feel like I've missed so much. And what do I have to show my kids of my earlyest Disneyland memoires? Closed attractions, and peeling gold paint. :( :crying:

Not Afraid
07-07-2003, 08:37 PM
What a great resourse, along with the Nickle Tour, to see what I'm missing from my collection (a lot!). Wonderful site.

DisneyFan25863
07-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
I want to fall down and cry. :crying:

If I could have only experienced Disneyland in it's good days. I feel like I've missed so much. And what do I have to show my kids of my earlyest Disneyland memoires? Closed attractions, and peeling gold paint. :( :crying:

You forgot rotting wood and drooping tiki roofs ;)

But your right. It is sad. Espically for those of us who never truly saw the "real" Disney :(