PDA

View Full Version : Listening with Scanners

DisneyBob
07-05-2003, 02:34 PM
Has anybody listened to radio conversations at the DLR with a scanner?
I have a list of frequencies for the Disneyland, and I was wondering if I could listen to them using any scanner (like from Radio Shack...)?
Also, how far from Anaheim are you able to listen from? I am located in the South Bay... Is there anyway that I could listen from here?
Thanks for your help!

furbE95
07-06-2003, 12:02 AM
I can't answer your question, but dont you guys just love listening to other people's conversations on those motorolla talkabouts?

IndyBones
07-06-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by furbE95
I can't answer your question, but dont you guys just love listening to other people's conversations on those motorolla talkabouts?

I love the scan feature. :~D

Wizard69
07-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Has anybody listened to radio conversations at the DLR with a scanner?
I have a list of frequencies for the Disneyland, and I was wondering if I could listen to them using any scanner (like from Radio Shack...)?
Also, how far from Anaheim are you able to listen from? I am located in the South Bay... Is there anyway that I could listen from here?
Thanks for your help!

You have to be pretty close. I don't know if you can put a signal booster on a scanner (like u can a cb) to be able to listen from home. But, I listen when I am at the park all the time.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by furbE95
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the scan feature.

I second that!