PDA

View Full Version : AP Rates at Disney Hotels

sdsualum
07-05-2003, 10:28 AM
I noticed on the website that the AP rates for the hotels are through July 10th. Are they going to be having AP rates after that? It says more great rates to come, but when.

only1mouse
07-05-2003, 04:42 PM
It was suggested that we call regularily. Even though we were told that all the AP rooms were sold out for that time period, we kept checking and finally were able to get the GCH for $159.

parveen50
07-05-2003, 09:13 PM
Wow - that's a great rate for the GCH - I'm not an Annual Passholder yet - Where exactly does it say those rates? Is that area of the website - accessible only to current passholders?

We'll only be able to attend Disneyland once this year - but I was considering getting a Deluxe Passport (It would be about $40 extra - but I think I would be make it up on the 10% savings on food and souvenirs, etc.) - BUT if I knew I could get a great rate on the DH - it would be worth it! Right now - the best rate I can see is for $149/night - at Expedia.com.

Any suggestions on getting the best possible price on the disneyland hotel would be really appreciated!!!

jerjer2005
07-05-2003, 10:02 PM
if you can go to disneyland only once ayear i dont know if the delux would be a benifit to you as you dont get 10% off all merchindise and only at select food places

dsnylndmom
07-06-2003, 01:33 PM
We normally go once a year, but this year I paid the extra $40 to get a Deluxe and the extra $10 pr kid and got them a SoCal pass just in case we could manage to go back, you have a whole years time period to go back so I figured why not!
It was SUCH a good thing I did because we ended up going a month later! My youngest son's Godfather was supposed to go with his friend and her two kids and she flaked out on him on Saturday and they were supposed to leave Sunday morning! We've been to DL a few time previously so he came by that Saturday night and said that if we'd go with him(his room was paid for, tickets bought and it was his 35th birthday that week!)we could stay with him(it was at the Embassy so the kids and I would have more than enough room plus we'd have breakfast!)and he'd pay for gas for the way down! My hubby looked at me and said "go" I said "our oldest has school mon. tues. and wed.)he said "he's got two weeks left, no homework and he's the top in his class, go". So we went! LOL! We didn't tell the kids, I packed up while they were sleeping and off we went! We had a blast and they kids couldn't get over the fact they were going again a month later!!!
Even better because I have the AP I can attend the big LP meet for Disneyland's birthday with less expense!! The AP rates and food discounts are just a bonus!

I SAY GO FOR THE AP!:D