PDA

View Full Version : VIP passes - what are they?

missm
03-18-2012, 11:08 AM
When we were at DL a few weeks ago we kept seeing people with VIP passes using the fastpass lines. What are these and who gets them? It was weird because we saw so many people using them. It looked like a folded paper and they were bringing in multiple people with them in line. I have to admit I was a little jealous. :)

Malcon10t
03-18-2012, 02:45 PM
When we were at DL a few weeks ago we kept seeing people with VIP passes using the fastpass lines. What are these and who gets them? It was weird because we saw so many people using them. It looked like a folded paper and they were bringing in multiple people with them in line. I have to admit I was a little jealous. :)They are usually issued to "lower" Disney VIPs, like the Disney kid actors, not main characters. Sometimes, they may be issued to those on the VIP tours (it was offered once, but not always.)

missm
03-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Thanks Mal. I was wondering because a few of the people using them were very (for lack of a better word) stunning. And they were all dressed fabulously. I figured they were kids of executives or something, I didn't even think about them being actors but it should have crossed my mind.