PDA

View Full Version : One Day Park Hopping?

Pirate Girl
07-04-2003, 04:13 PM
I know there are no one day park hopper tickets, but sometimes there are promotions that allow one day hopping. Does anyone know if there is such a promotion going on during the first two weeks of August? If not a promotion, then what is the cheapest way to visit both parks for the fewest number of days possible?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

stagedoorjonny
07-05-2003, 02:45 PM
I Believe this is the cheapest park hopper at this time. I have seen the two parks for the price of one or a few bucks more, but that has been in the off peak times.

Summer Annual Passholder special – The first ticket promotion this summer is an Annual Passholder special. From May 21 to September 3, APs can purchase a 2-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper for $69 (10+) and $49 (3-9). Just present your AP at any ticket booth. Limit five tickets per Passholder, per day. Tickets are valid for 14 days from date of first usage. First usage must be on date of purchase. Last usage must be on or before Tuesday, September 16, 2003.

SimpTwister
07-07-2003, 07:26 PM
I must be missing something.

Why would an AP holder want to buy a ticket...?

ilesofsmiles
07-07-2003, 07:35 PM
We bought 2 day hopper passes that were $99 each. Make sure you take the Monorail because the walk is exhausting in the heat, (Monorail was closed most of the day on our 2nd day)

I was told that you could get them (Tix) much cheaper if you purchase them
by someone who is and/or was in the US military. They must use their US Military number. I found this info out too late to use for myself..hope this helps!

Kindest Regards
ilesofsmiles :)

DisneyFan25863
07-07-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by SimpTwister
Why would an AP holder want to buy a ticket...?

It's for those AP holders who have family/friends coming down and they want to take them to the park :)

SimpTwister
07-09-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863
It's for those AP holders who have family/friends coming down and they want to take them to the park :)

Ah. It's all clear to me now... thx!