PDA

View Full Version : Leap Day Disney Store Merchandise

katiesue
03-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Did anyone else order any of the Leap Day limited edition merchandise online from the Disney Store? I ordered a sweat shirt as I knew I wouldn't get to the parks until later in the day and they would be sold out. The order is still processing so I sent an email inquiry and they estimated 6-8 weeks.

Did anyone else order anything and have the same issue? 6-8 weeks seems like a very long time to process and mail an order. I guess I'm spoiled by Amazon Prime.

currence
03-08-2012, 09:45 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if they were overwhelmed by demand and now have to print more. 6-8 weeks isn't unreasonable if the item still has to be manufactured.

Shortpix77
03-08-2012, 09:46 AM
I ordered a T-shirt on 3/1 that hasn't shipped yet, but I haven't heard anything about 6-8 weeks to process... My order confirmation says that they'll send a shipping confirmation email when the item ships, "usually within 2 business days." Since it's been a week and it hasn't shipped yet (I just checked the order status on the site), I'm imagining that they may just not be volunteering information about the delay. Bummer. I wonder if they got way more orders than they expected? They certainly had more guests at the park than they anticipated, so maybe this is yet another aspect of Leap Day that they weren't ready to deal with.

I'll be bummed if it takes 6-8 weeks for my shirt to come too!

Drince88
03-08-2012, 10:23 AM
In 6-8 weeks I wouldn't need a sweatshirt any more!

letshavefun
03-08-2012, 10:28 AM
In 6-8 weeks I wouldn't need a sweatshirt any more!

Lucky you, we are still getting snow, what the heck this is Seattle in March!!!

Drince88
03-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Lucky you, we are still getting snow, what the heck this is Seattle in March!!!
You won't be saying that to me in August!

AnotherJenny
03-08-2012, 01:54 PM
It said 6-8 weeks under the pics of each item on the initial store page.

katiesue
03-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Interesting I don't recall seeing that at all. But I was in/out quickly as I wanted to get one before they totally sold out there as well.

PlayGirlBunny
03-09-2012, 02:33 AM
I got the last size in Med from the Star Tours store they only had xxl and 2xxl I got luck the sales girl happen to have one left.

olegc
03-10-2012, 08:27 PM
I ordered online and the order email confirmation stated 6-8 weeks. This is exactly the same thing that happened with the WDW 40th anniversary tshirts.

PlayGirlBunny
03-11-2012, 05:01 AM
The all dark tee is glow in the dark I had no idea till I was on space mountain it was a cool surprise. I had actually wanted the color one too but now Im Happy I got the dark one.