PDA

View Full Version : Pizza or Hotdogs anyone?

Chip37
07-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Ok, since I've already posted on burgers and ice cream, I thought I might as well include the obvious. Where can you get the best pizza and also the best hotdog? Thanks to all the great posts!! Please keep them coming!!! Chip.

CarlieB
07-03-2003, 03:39 PM
No idea re: pizza (but I'd love to know myself!).

Hotdogs: definitely Award Weiners in DCA:)

Darkbeer
07-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Don't forget the Corn Dog Castle, also good dogs, though the Cheddar Cheese on a stick is also good.

I am not impressed with Pizza Oom Mow Mow...

So, I suggest outside the park for Pizza! Naples is across from Worlds of Disney in Downtown Disney.

Not Afraid
07-03-2003, 05:57 PM
Pizza = Napels, Pizza Port, or Catal/Uva Bar for the nummy chichi stuff
Dogs = Classic with Chili - Coke Corner; Best all around - Award Wieners; Favorite Corn Dog - Corn Dog Castle or the Red Wagon in DL.

MonorailMan
07-03-2003, 06:53 PM
I tried a piece of pizza at Pizza Oo Mow Mow (Or Whatever), and it's not that bad. However, I still like the outside terrace of Pizza Port. With the HISTA music. ;)

Ghoulish Delight
07-03-2003, 07:52 PM
I like Pizza Port's. Especially the bbq chicken pizza.

And both Award Weiners and the Corndog Castle are indeed excellent (and about as "affordable" as DLR food gets).

jerjer2005
07-03-2003, 09:03 PM
pizza port has good pizza (tomorrowland) but i prefer naples (DTD) you can get a slice of pizza (big but thin) and a drink for $5.00. but you cant dine in you have to take it with you.