PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Problem

ScottC4746
01-08-2012, 06:13 AM
LOUD! I was in Doombuggy 43 yesterday and the speakers were soooooooooooo lound I had to litterly drape myself across the lapbar and hang out the front I could not stand the volume. I spoke to a lead at the end who said he would have it checked out and gave me an "exit" pass to any attraction.

PhineasTheGhost
01-08-2012, 08:53 AM
What's an exit pass? Might have been Gus, my hitchhiking friend, he likes pulling pranks like that.

ScottC4746
01-08-2012, 09:11 AM
What's an exit pass? Might have been Gus, my hitchhiking friend, he likes pulling pranks like that.

No no an Exit Pass is a pass a lead or manager gives a guest to smoth over service issues that can be used like a FastPass only for ANY attraction (except Star Tours or World of Color) irregardless if there is a FastPass for that attraction or not, an rather than going through the FastPass line, when present, one goes directly through the exit line to a cast member. Think of it as a FastPass with attitude. :)

missm
01-08-2012, 10:04 AM

:)

danyoung
01-08-2012, 11:52 AM
I had read here in early December where someone was complaining that the sound was too loud, and I didn't really belive it. I got to experience it for myself over Christmas, and they were completely right. I don't recall this in past years of the NBC overlay, but this year it really was too loud.

Blacksheep Uncle
01-08-2012, 04:53 PM
we had the opposite problem this HMH season...very muffled sounds, and/or one side of the sound track completely missing through some parts of the ride :confused:

ralfrick
01-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Rode daily Jan 1-4. Some of the rooms seemed loud, but not inside any of the doombuggies.

A bientot.

ChrisGlass
01-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Yeah. I remember sometime in December there were some REALLY loud doombuggies. Last few times I went, I didn't hear it, but having you hear it again makes me think it is one wired incorrectly.

houseofmouse
01-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Yup had this happen several times, always in December. Must be the overlay audio. :)

jananafish
01-12-2012, 12:51 PM
we had the opposite problem this HMH season...very muffled sounds, and/or one side of the sound track completely missing through some parts of the ride :confused:

Ditto... and then the audio messing up when they had to temporarily stop the ride...every 60 seconds :(