PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Stroller Rental Discount

sjhanksaz
01-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Is there still a discount going on?

We are planning a trip and I checked the Visa web site and didn't see one listed.

Used to be free, then went to half price. Wonder what it is now?

Drince88
01-02-2012, 07:12 AM
I think they removed it about a year ago. When we went in February last year, it had just recently been discontinued. But my not-quite-4-year-old nephew was a super trooper, and we didn't need one (we'd brought one for his little brother). (We also took adequate breaks to support the 4 year old walking the whole time - did NOT go rope-drop to close.)

candles71
01-02-2012, 09:28 AM
It was still there in May because we used it, but discontinued shortly afterward. I think I noticed sometime in August it wasn't listed.

PoomShanka
01-02-2012, 09:07 PM
I too was disappointed a couple weeks ago when I was told at the stroller place that Visa stopped the 50% discount. On our July trip it was still being offered, but not any more. That was a great money-saver. :(

3Princesses1Prince
01-02-2012, 09:25 PM
I think I read it was discontinued Oct 31.

sjhanksaz
01-05-2012, 02:20 PM
I got this responce from Disneyland

1/05/2012

Dear S,

Thank you for your e-mail to the DISNEYLANDŽ Resort.

Stroller availability varies based on Theme Park attendance factors.
CHASE Visa Card Holders do NOT receive free strollers anymore. They get half off instead as long as the CHASE Visa Card is used. It is either one for $7.50 or two for $12.50.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit the DISNEYLANDŽ Resort soon and trust your visit will be pleasant in all regards.

Sincerely,

Linda Trump
DISNEYLANDŽ Resort
Guest Communications

Please note all information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

Received date: 1/2/12

sjhanksaz
02-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that they are not offering the stroller discount.

On day one I showed up and they charged me full price even after I told them about the email I recieved.

One day two I brought a printed copy of the email and Disney honored it and gave me the discount for the three days we used it.

candles71
02-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the update. I was surprised you got the email to begin with, but at least they honored it. :)

sjhanksaz
02-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the update. I was surprised you got the email to begin with, but at least they honored it. :)

I know the stroller rental guy was just doing his job but he rubbed me the wrong way the first day. I am sure he just thought it was another person just saying that he got a letter to get a discount.

It felt really good to show up the next day with the email in hand. He was pretty nice then.

experiment626
02-19-2012, 01:51 PM
You can always go to disneyrewards.com (http://disneyrewards.com/perks/disneyland-perks) to see the current perks of the card.