PDA

View Full Version : New Disneyland offer--One More Day and Night of Disney Magic Free!

mkraemer
01-01-2012, 07:49 AM
New year, new DLR offer!

Here's the scoop:

Enjoy one more day and night of Disney magic FREE** when you buy a 3-night, 3-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Co. room and ticket package at select Disneyland Resort hotels before Jan. 31, 2012 (for arrivals most nights Feb. 26 – March 10, 2012).

Drince88
01-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Aren't most of the promotions good for more than just a couple of weeks?

oregontraveler
01-01-2012, 09:22 AM

I'm assuming this is more tied into the Leap Year, hence the promotion ending mid-March. However, starting today and going thru Feb. 29. You can enter to win a 5 day/4 night vacation to either DLR or WDW. They are giving away a vacation a day.

mkraemer
01-01-2012, 05:23 PM

Yes, usually that's the case. But this is the one presented today...and it could be nice if folks are coordinating with the Leap Day festivities.

Teddi
01-01-2012, 08:26 PM
So call my cynical, but I'm thinking that perhaps the "slow season" time this year is really slow with a lot of folks deferring trips til summer with the Carsland opening. It's kind of a nifty concept if you were going to coordinate with the 12-29 open all day/night thing. Though for those with kids, it's not too practical.