PDA

View Full Version : World of Color reserved seating for Club 33 members?

Old Mickey Fan
12-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Does anyone have specific information about this such as:

Where is the seating?
Do you get the reservation when you check in?

Thank you in advance for any other information you experts may have!

Malcon10t
12-26-2011, 09:15 PM
WoC has reserved seating for "VIP" which includes Club 33 members. Not sure what you mean about getting the reservation when you check in.

Old Mickey Fan
12-27-2011, 04:56 AM
WoC has reserved seating for "VIP" which includes Club 33 members. Not sure what you mean about getting the reservation when you check in. I was wondering if we reserve the WoC seating when we get our tix at guest services the morning of our visit.

Malcon10t
12-27-2011, 07:23 AM
I was wondering if we reserve the WoC seating when we get our tix at guest services the morning of our visit.If you are a Club 33 member, you would handle it with the club. If you are visiting the club as a guest of a member, the member would need to arrange this for you far in advance.

Old Mickey Fan
12-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Thank you for your reply Malcon. When I saw the information regardng the "VIP and Club 33" seating in the sticky post about WoC, I was surprised. This is my first visit to Club 33 because of my cousin, who's company is a sponsor. I am thrilled beyond words - an item never added to my bucket list because I never thought it would be attainable. So as a thank you to him, I wanted to surprise him with the reserved seating. I was actually going to buy the picnic lunch/seating and not tell him. We check in and give Guest Services our confirmation, receive park tickets and Club 33 documents there. I was assuming we would just tell Guest Services then about Club 33 reserved seating for WoC. Maybe not?

Opus1guy
12-27-2011, 05:46 PM
I don't know if anything has changed since then, but when the Club 33 VIP Viewing thing was first offered, Members were told it was something they could reserve one time only, and only for them and their party that one night of their choosing. If things have changed since then and Members can personally utilize the area all the time, and even for Guest Reservations where the Member is not present in person...then it's news to me. Not saying it hasn't changed...just a "last I heard" thing.

Good Luck!

Old Mickey Fan
12-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Did I miss something? Did anyone say anything about utilizing the area all the time? Have I gone mad in all my excitement? :-D I want to make sure and reserve seating - I just need to know where/how...because I don't think the company makes those reservations...in person...is what I'm saying. ;-)

Malcon10t
12-27-2011, 08:18 PM
We check in and give Guest Services our confirmation, receive park tickets and Club 33 documents there. I was assuming we would just tell Guest Services then about Club 33 reserved seating for WoC. Maybe not?No. You will not have access to the member's perk. It is not available to the guest who dine there.

Also, be aware, the members rules are drastically changing, so enjoy your visit.

Opus, you are probably right, I may have misunderstood something that was said to me in passing.

Old Mickey Fan
12-28-2011, 05:40 AM
Even if we are going with the member?

Malcon10t
12-28-2011, 07:34 AM
Even if we are going with the member?This is something you need to ask the member.