PDA

View Full Version : January Passholder Event

dlandfan
12-20-2011, 03:38 PM
I understand that there will be a private after-hours Annual Passholder party on January 19, 2012. I will unexpectedly be in town that day and was wondering if anyone has any information on the event? Any idea on how to get invited or request an invitation? Anyone who has tickets and is willing to part with one? Thanks!

SigalTchelet
12-21-2011, 03:43 AM
Where did you hear about this?

3Princesses1Prince
12-21-2011, 09:01 AM
MiceChat update

There is no official info on it yet.

dlandfan
12-21-2011, 09:28 AM
Al Lutz mentioned it in passing in his update on MiceAge yesterday.

ShelbyH
12-21-2011, 11:50 PM
I'd keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog. That's where other events have been officially announced.

olegc
12-22-2011, 08:16 AM
I'd keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog. That's where other events have been officially announced.

good call.. .the twitter feed works well too (@DIsneyland) - then you can send the tweets to your cell phone for text messages and get instant info (standard messaging rates apply ;-) ).

bumblebeeonarose
12-31-2011, 09:59 PM
I wish they would do one on a weekend...

cstephens
01-01-2012, 10:37 PM
I wish they would do one on a weekend...

Unfortunately, that's highly unlikely because they'd have to close the park to regular guests and APs who don't get accepted to attend the event, and it wouldn't be a good idea to close the park like that on a busy weekend day.

RStar
01-02-2012, 08:00 AM
I went to the first one, the Soundsational party. I was a great time. I remember when they use to have the parties in the late 90's. They were always great fun, and usually pretty cheep at $20-25 per ticket. I will also be keeping an eye on the Disney blog.

olegc
01-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Unfortunately, that's highly unlikely because they'd have to close the park to regular guests and APs who don't get accepted to attend the event, and it wouldn't be a good idea to close the park like that on a busy weekend day.

Well, it depends on what kind of event they do. If it is like a soundsational event then yes they have to do it on park closure. However, if its something like the Blog has done in the past (WOC showing, etc.) then there may be no need. All depends on how large of an audience they want - and who are the invitees...

lovechows
01-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Has anyone heard anything about this event yet? It's getting close to the date--wondering if it's still going to be held?

olegc
01-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Has anyone heard anything about this event yet? It's getting close to the date--wondering if it's still going to be held?
to me - I think it turned out to be the Disney Parks Blog hotel stay event/contest instead. which was already held.