PDA

View Full Version : Photos from Pirates Premiere Red Carpet Walk

TimBuk2
06-29-2003, 09:56 AM
New Photos from Red Carpet Walk down Main St. for Pirates Movie Premiere

Photos at Red Carpet for Pirates Premiere

Here are my photos from last night's red carpet walk down Main Street for the Pirates of the Caribbean World Premiere at Disneyland.

Click Here for photos of premiere event. (http://www.creativenetweb.com/disney/piratesmovie/)

Also are photos of the stage, screen, and seating the day before.

Click Here for photos of the day before. (http://www.creativenetweb.com/disney/disney-pirates/)

Leap for Joy
06-29-2003, 01:00 PM
Great Pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

DivaPrincess
06-29-2003, 02:17 PM
In case you miss my post on the "What was it like today" thread, thanks for the pictures. It was almost like I was there.

Were those people in costume as pirates performing for the crowds?

The beautiful brunette in white you wished you knew, I'm pretty sure that's Kiera Knightly, the heroine of the POTC movie.

TimBuk2
06-29-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by DivaPrincess
In case you miss my post on the "What was it like today" thread, thanks for the pictures. It was almost like I was there.

Were those people in costume as pirates performing for the crowds?

The beautiful brunette in white you wished you knew, I'm pretty sure that's Kiera Knightly, the heroine of the POTC movie.

Thanks for the comments. The 2 in light green/beige pirate outfits were part of the entertainment while we waited. Plus the guy on the stilts. He was amazing.

I recently found out it was Kiera and made the change. Thanks !!

crc9998
07-01-2003, 02:28 PM
I'm jealous!! Those were great shots!!! I have to thank you for the great pic of Orlando :p !!!

One question...is that the Rally Monkey dressed up? I am assuming it is, but was not sure if it was the Rally Monkey or maybe a monkey in the movie?

kisroo
07-01-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by crc9998
I'm jealous!! Those were great shots!!! I have to thank you for the great pic of Orlando :p !!!

HECK, yes!!!! Thank you for the great pics of Mr. Bloom! :cool: Hope you had fun~looks like it was!

jerjer2005
07-01-2003, 11:10 PM
great pics!!!

DivaPrincess
07-01-2003, 11:40 PM
Hey - sorry, just one more thing. Michelle Kwan never won a gold medal.

Rallymonkey23
07-02-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by crc9998
One question...is that the Rally Monkey dressed up? I am assuming it is, but was not sure if it was the Rally Monkey or maybe a monkey in the movie?

It wasn't me! :p

Seriously. That's not the same monkey that is the Rallymonkey. The colors of the monkeys hair does not match the Rallymonkey. I haven't seen the movie (of course) but I'm assuming that the monkey has a role in it.

AVP
07-02-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Rallymonkey23
I haven't seen the movie (of course) but I'm assuming that the monkey has a role in it.
I have, and he does. Although neither Marcel nor his usual handler are listed *anywhere* in the credits, he is in fact in the movie - and has a fairly important role.

I thought surely he would be enough of a "name" by now to get SOME billing!

AVP

crc9998
07-02-2003, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the info on the Monkey! :D