PDA

View Full Version : Grand Californian

LegoMom
12-14-2011, 11:22 AM
I just wanted to say that I just booked 5 nights in a Studio at the GC for July and I couldnt possible be more excited....

thats all.... you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming...

Toocherie
12-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Congrats! I am booked for a weekend in July with some friends. We're hoping Carsland will be open and it won't be TOO crazy!

BGLeduc
12-15-2011, 08:53 AM
Make sure you take advantage of the outdoor viewing deck on the top floor.

You get a great perceptive of DCA during the day, and also an interesting look at WoC at night. You still want to see WoC from the proper viewing areas, but it is nice to be able to see it w/o dealing with the crowds, and they do pipe the music in to the viewing deck.

Brian

LegoMom
12-19-2011, 07:57 AM
Thank you so much for the tip, We will most certainly check that out.

I too hope that Cars Land is open. I will be so sad if it is not. This is a once in a LONG TIME trip for us, we lice in MD so much closer to Florida. But I want my kids to see the west coast. I would hate for us to miss cars land.

stan2u
12-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Good for you! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

LegoMom
12-20-2011, 04:44 AM
I have a quick question for anyone who knows.... Should I just buy park tickets online or should I call DVC and add them to the reservation?

candles71
12-20-2011, 07:28 AM
I don't know how DVC works, but it is super easy to buy them online and use the print at home option. I would use the online option myself unless you get a better discount with DVC.