PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Decor

LKSearcy
06-27-2003, 04:10 PM
:D When do they decorate for the holidays?

I would like to be there one day before the holiday decorations are up, then be able to go the next day and be amazed at what they can do.

I know it will be the first week or so of November. :D

Thanks!

edited for font size override. Please do not bypass the Vb code set by the administration of MP. MammaSilva, Moderator

Morrigoon
06-27-2003, 04:17 PM
Christmas at Disneyland begins the day or so after Halloween. (with the notable exception of the one year Disneyland appeared to dress up as Christmas FOR Halloween.. they learned better)

NBC overlay of HM will be up probably early October.

So officially, November/December. Christmas parade doesn't start till like mid/late November (as with Xmas Believe! I think, er.. believe) but it's the same tired parade they've been running for most of this decade (with a tired old song that repeats at least 6 times by the end of the parade. "ONE MORE TIME!" "There's a special magic, at Christmastime each year....").

Where was I? Oh yeah.... Christmas builds up... but if you go early December you'll get all of it.

dsnylndmom
06-27-2003, 05:21 PM
We were there last year November 7-11 and everything and everyone were decorated. The holiday edition of Believe! was going and the crowds were low the first two days and busy the next two. The only thing we missed was the parade.

EandCDad
06-27-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
Christmas parade doesn't start till like mid/late November (as with Xmas Believe! I think, er.. believe) but it's the same tired parade they've been running for most of this decade (with a tired old song that repeats at least 6 times by the end of the parade. "ONE MORE TIME!" "There's a special magic, at Christmastime each year....").

Christmas Believe started in 2002 on 11/8, a change from previous years when it started with the Parade (the day after Thanksgiving).

If you haven't seen the parade before, its not bad, it doesn't knock your socks off, but its fun.