PDA

View Full Version : NOS question

dnyduck
06-27-2003, 04:10 PM
Hello all....I am new to this wonderful group of Disney Fan-atics and I am proud to say that I too am one. Unfortunately I do not get to Disneyland as much as I would like and so I have a question for anyone who has been recently/regulary....

The last time we were there was in November of 2000 (my favorite time of the year to be at Disneyland....the holiday decorations are great !). While we were there there was a "Mardi Gras" theme of sort going on and Mardi Gras beads were "given" out (okay, okay, we pushed and shoved for ours with the best of them). We are going back at the end of July and I was wondering if this was something that is done all the time now, just durning the holiday season or was that a one time thing?

I also have a second question pertaining to NOS....does anyone know if F! will be showing again by the end of July (21st - 25th). From what I can tell, NOS is pretty "torn up" rightnow thanks to the premire tomorrow.

Thanks for the help!

dshimel
06-27-2003, 04:23 PM
I've never seen beads given out in NOS.

F! should be back up by Wednesday.

Darkbeer
06-27-2003, 04:26 PM
They give beads out all the time, well, except now, they are keeping the bands and other "atmosphere" off the street, since they need all the room they can for pathways.

Expect to see beads back on Wednesday....

dsnylndmom
06-27-2003, 05:31 PM
We like to try and always get some beads, got 'em in Nov. and May but not in April!

sm_cm
06-27-2003, 06:34 PM
If you can't get the beads from the bands, you can sometimes get beads up in the Gallery, I know once in a while during purchases, I've scored a string or two. Also, during the holidays I've managed for two years now to get a holiday string of beads, that has the alligator with the wreath, and I think it says New Orleans Holiday and then the year.

dnyduck
06-30-2003, 07:54 AM
Thank you to everyone for the information! As time gets closer to the day we leave for
the Big D-Land, I get more and more excited!

This will be our first time taking little ones with us. We have mixed feelings about it because they tire out so much faster than us big kids, but we can't wait to see their faces as they experience Disneyland for the first time.... oh, to be a kid again and experiencing Disneyland for the first time.

Thanks again!