PDA

View Full Version : Question about christmas ornaments

SocalRMD79
12-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Hello everyone,

I had a quick question maybe someone out there could help me with. Last year i bought this mid sized metallic disney christmas tree from the park for my desk at work, and along with it i bought a few character ornaments, dopey, genie, and donald, all this was purchased at the store across from the emporium so hats where i went back to this past weekend and sadly it seems they aren't carrying as many character ornaments or they moved them to other stores. I was with family so was limited in my search time so my question is...does anyone know of shops in the park that might sell character christmas ornaments? My plan was to buy one or two a year to fill my tree and i would hae to think my plan has gone kaput after only one year.

Thank you for your time have a great holiday season to you and yours.

tea4two
12-04-2011, 12:12 AM
I was just in the China store on Main Street (next to the Market House) and saw many ornaments (characters and otherwise). You should be able to find lots of things there.

ralfrick
12-04-2011, 01:52 PM
I was just in the China store on Main Street (next to the Market House) and saw many ornaments (characters and otherwise). You should be able to find lots of things there.

In addition to this one there are ornaments in New Orleans Square, too.

A bientot.