PDA

View Full Version : The up-side of the Pirates Premier - well, for some!

DivaPrincess
06-26-2003, 06:16 PM
So, I was making dinner tonight, and a thought occured to me about the Pirates Premier this Saturday. I totally agree that it's very inconvenient for the guests, and not pretty to look at, but if it's true that they are going to keep the park open for the guests after the screening, then that's gotta be nice for the celebrities. Think about it - do they really get to go to public places and enjoy the freedom of wandering around, doing as they please? When they usually go to Disneyland, aren't they toured around by guides and snuck in the back entrances and whatnot?

Although it has it's payoffs - and they are grand - it can't be easy to live the life of a celebrity.

Disneyphile
06-26-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by DivaPrincess
- it can't be easy to live the life of a celebrity.

Um, if I had their kind of money, I'd just throw myself a big birthday party every year in front of the castle. :p I have no sympathy for them at all. Besides, I can't imagine David Hasselhoff getting mobbed in a public place. And my friend actually stood in line next to Drew Carey at DCA a year ago, and no one even really noticed him - even her. She actually said, you kinda look like Drew Carey, but you're a lot thinner than he is. And then he said "I *am* Drew Carey". She was slightly embarrassed. LOL!! :~D

mrfantasmic
06-26-2003, 08:33 PM
I sypmathize with them. Some of them, though, are very good at blending in. I was on an elevator with some friends and Chevy Chase and we didnt notice until someone mentioned SNL and he started laughing and then we were like... whoa!

Wizard69
06-29-2003, 01:04 AM
David Hasselhoff and Drew Carey were at the premier.

MonorailMan
06-29-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Wizard69
David Hasselhoff and Drew Carey were at the premier.

Humm, they were both (Drew is a given), on Who's Line... on friday night... :D