PDA

View Full Version : Which Resort is Best!?

disNeytEen
06-26-2003, 06:09 PM
I need help, we are planning a week trip up to Disneyland during the week of July 20th. Which resort is the best one for a family of four to stay at (Mom, Dad, Two boys 15 and 13). :confused:

DisneyFan25863
06-26-2003, 06:14 PM
I assume you are talking about on proptery resorts, and not local hotels. Basically, the standard rooms of all the hotels are the same, with queen sized beds and a day bed. As for the nicest of the hotels, the Grand Californian is by far the best :)

mrfantasmic
06-26-2003, 06:22 PM
Hmm.. also the most expensive... the paridise pier is very nice

disNeytEen
06-26-2003, 06:24 PM
sorry i do mean the three on property resorts, but if anyone has some off resort suggestions suggest them:p

canadisfan
06-26-2003, 06:58 PM
We have stayed both on property and off property.. The best bang for your buck is off property. Lets face it all you realy need is a clean bed to crash into when your feet cant take it anymore. Last Christmas we stayed at The Carousel Inn. Every room has a refridgerator and a microwave.

The first trip we made to DL we stayed at the Disneyland Pacific Hotel (not sure of todays name). It was great, but after i fell to sleep the mickey print sofa, carpet,curtains,etc... realy didnt interest me.:fez:

cemeinke
06-26-2003, 08:14 PM
I've stayed at the Grand Californian and the Disneyland Hotel. I have to say I prefered my stay at the old Disneyland Hotel. I liked wandering the grounds, even though the themeing wasn't as imersive as the GC.